Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

For the granular module please add a spectral grain function where it takes parts of the frequencies intead of the waveform kind of addictive synthesis

In 1.5 it would be nice to add a human slide to the guitar that makes a noise when sliding to another note make it more human feel. I bet you guys already thought about this already

you totally get the guitar module wrong. It are real loops that are played. You can define the chords in realtime. So sliding noises are already there, it sounds as realistic as it can be, since it are real recordings.

msvs wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:41 pm you totally get the guitar module wrong. It are real loops that are played. You can define the chords in realtime. So sliding noises are already there, it sounds as realistic as it can be, since it are real recordings.
:hyper: Nice thats even better thanks this update is going to bring new opportunities for other expansions like reggae and some latin house also reggaeton

yes exactly, we have nice latin nylon house riffs and muted guitars, as well as ukuleles :)

msvs wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 2:06 pm yes exactly, we have nice latin nylon house riffs and muted guitars, as well as ukuleles :)

:love: Now thats a game changer thank you for your work cant wait for this update

Sounds a bit like those Propellerhead A-list guitar loop players. Is it anything like that?

Yes a bit, but its more like Steinbergs virtual guitarist if someone remember this, but in modern technology and with a very good stretch algo, not with chopped fragments. So the live feeling is maintained.

Can you post link to guitar module in action?

yes, when its in a state to show

another one from me to celebrate the retro 80's and synthwave expansions

https://soundcloud.com/lullngore/summer-rain
Last edited by ilalin on Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ilalin wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:16 pm another one from me to celebrate the retro 80's and synthwave expansions
https://soundcloud.com/lullngor/summer-rain
It was good bro. Nice bass line etc.
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

Hey Manuel, is the multiband limiter inside of VPS Avenger unique to Avenger, or is it modelled after one of your plugins from the VPS Mastering Suite?
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

yes its a strong stripped down version of our VMS - Multiband Compressor

Did the CPU usage get worse in 1.4? Maybe it has always been like this but the Lead Piano patch in the default library causes a ton of CPU spikes and clicks in Logic and Studio One at 64 and 128 buffer settings (with nothing else playing). I have a very powerful iMac so this shouldn’t be happening.

Return to “Instruments”