RAPID 1.6.0 is now available!
We added new oscillator inserts and effect slots.
PM from Oscillator
is a powerful insert effect which allows you to create complex "FM" sounds using another oscillator as modulation source. There is also a new RM from Oscillator
and Feedback PM
is an effect which allows you to jump back in time. Choose one of the four sequences as source and the current selected one tells the Glitch how far it has to jump back.
An up to 4-Band dividable Multiband Saturator
with sixteen switchable per-band types to apply dynamic and modulation processing. Asymmetric distortions, hard non linearities, bit crush, feedback, ring modulators and even limiters are available.
Tuneable delay times with and additional Tonal Delay
for very short and percussive feed backs and echos. Ideal to colorize your drum loops or just reshape sounds.
processor to hold and continue your sound at arbitrary positions.
Change Log - Rapid 1.6.0
- New oscillator insert effect: Phase Modulation from Oscillator.
- New oscillator insert effect: Ring Modulation from Oscillator.
- New oscillator insert effect: Phase Modulation Feedback.
- New effect: Multiband Saturator.
- New effect: Glitch.
- New effect: Tonal Delay.
- New effect: Tapestop.
- Reverb size mode: "Pipe". Even shorter than "Room".
- Changed the 1/12 & 1/16 sequencer grid to variable steps.
- The label text of FX-AMOUNT & FX-FACTOR is now dependent on the selected insert effect.
- Modulator & effect presets starting with the same word are now grouped into a sub menu.
- Previous and next browsing for sound presets now jumps relative to the lastly selected preset.
- Style Data version changed to 1.6.
- Disable non-valid insert effect knobs when switching to multi-sample sources.
- Aftertouch on LFO/Sequence speed was ignored for global voices. Thanks G.P. !
- Preset type string "Solo" was not displayed after clicking apply.
- Modulation preview of oscillator fx-factor was sometimes hidden.
- Selected presets now stay highlighted when plugin UI is reopened or resized.
- Send FX Volume Slider was sometimes dependent on the previous channel value.
- 134 Arpeggiator patterns.
- 86 Sequences.
- 76 Saturator presets.
- 11 Tapestop presets.
- 21 Tonal Delay presets.
As always, if you're a customer, you can get the update for free. Visit your Purchased Products
to get the latest downloads.
The Glitch isn't an easy concept to grasp. You should definitely check out the - Features V 1'6
preset folder. There are 29 commented explanatory presets, as well as 10 example sounds using the new effects. You can browse through the new sequence presets starting with "Glitch" in the name, when using a sequence as glitch modulation source.