arturia synthi

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

free for colletion V6 owner ?

I'd take a wavetable synth over yet another emulation of a "legendary" analog hardware synth, or another shitty sounding monophonic BRUTE!!!! synth every day.

hivkorn wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:10 pm free for colletion V6 owner ?
Or the best ever offer you'll get on this, at just $199.

Until the January sale, that is, at $129.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

BMoore wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:17 pm

i got the upgrade to V6 for 99$

hivkorn wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:24 pm
BMoore wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:17 pm

i got the upgrade to V6 for 99$
I think he's just making a joke here.

chk071 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:15 pm ... or another shitty sounding monophonic BRUTE!!!! synth every day.
the do not sound shit :roll:

AnX wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:32 pm
chk071 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:15 pm ... or another shitty sounding monophonic BRUTE!!!! synth every day.
shit!!! :o
Boy i have a few hardware synth ,ms-20 , dark energy ,.... and a microbrute and it s badass !!

Fair enough. I always notice that our tastes vastly differ. :P

chk071 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:35 pm
Fair enough. I always notice that our tastes vastly differ. :P
indeed, i have some, you dont

Good one. :P

fmr wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:09 pm
AnX wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:02 pm
Cinebient wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:05 pm Please not another wavetable synth....hell, please no.
+1 billion
All wavetable synths are different (something we cannot say about VAs, for example).
not really, most follow the typical VA paradigm but with a WT osc

and everyone is using the same sources (except the maths geeks who spend hours writing equations to make a waveform that sounds like a whale fart)

im just not a WT fan... :wink:

what kind of whale?

AnX wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:53 pm
fmr wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:09 pm All wavetable synths are different (something we cannot say about VAs, for example).
not really, most follow the typical VA paradigm but with a WT osc

and everyone is using the same sources (except the maths geeks who spend hours writing equations to make a waveform that sounds like a whale fart)

im just not a WT fan... :wink:
I concede you may not be a WT fan. But the fact that all WT have filters isn't enough to say they "follow the typical VA paradigm", or sound the same. All samplers (as far as I can remember) also have filters, therefore, and according to your line of thought, "follow the typical VA paradigm". Yet, no two samplers sound equal, either. The PPG Wave, being the father of all wavetables, had an analog section, yet it didn't sound AT ALL like an analog synth. No way.

The same can be said about WT synths. And, FWIW, all WT synths come with their own WT collections (some even pretend they "modeled" synths with them :hihi: ). Like what happens with samplesets, different wavetables make different sounds right from the beginning.

Anyway, let's wait for the 13th. I think you will like it :wink:
Fernando (FMR)

vurt wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:57 pm what kind of whale?
And male or female?
Wavetables for DUNE2/3, Blofeld, IL Harmor, Hive and Serum etc: http://charlesdickens.neocities.org/
£10 for lifetime updates including wavetable editor for Windows.

Music: https://soundcloud.com/markholt

Cinebient wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:05 pm Please not another wavetable synth....hell, please no.
This. We got hundreds of them already
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Instruments”