What is it about Sylenth1 ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

novakill
they're pretty well known in the scene.
not my kind of thing personally but respect where it's due.

BONES wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:02 am People like smoking, too, it doesn't mean anything

of course it does, it means you look cool

vurt wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 pm novakill
Just came back from YT, no wonder he is so aggressive... :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:58 pm
vurt wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:31 pm novakill
Just came back from YT, no wonder he is so aggressive... :hihi:
that's nothing to do with the music, that's cos his tighty whiteys are far too tighty!

Now you understand the GRRRRRRR bit bonny bones added under his avatar.

AnX wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:46 pm
BONES wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:02 am People like smoking, too, it doesn't mean anything

of course it does, it means you look cool
especially if you smoke a pipe!

monocle or eye patch is optional.

Ive seen NOVAkILL live, i enjoyed it 8)

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:01 pmSo, what is your band called? Post a link to one of your CD's as we are all curious now :wink:
There is a link in my signature but here's another - https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=novakill
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

:hihi: 8)
Last edited by goldenanalog on Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

5Lives wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:33 am I would love to hear Bones' music considering he's a genius among us dumb asses.
Ok you have a link to BONES' music. Now give him a link to your music.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

i thought this thread was about Sylenth1?

do i also need to start validating my over the top opinions and attitude with links to known bands i've been in?

It's page 37 now. No thread at KVR will stay on the original topic for that long.....
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:49 am
5Lives wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:33 am I would love to hear Bones' music considering he's a genius among us dumb asses.
It might be easier/less intimidating if I post this link to my first single, from way back in 1987 -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdsyKMdFKyU
(Surely everybody sounds better than this! To be fair, though, the guys who recorded and mixed it for me were amazing and did a great job that I think stands up really well, only I was rubbish.)
sqigls wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:18 amdo i also need to start validating my over the top opinions and attitude with links to known bands i've been in?
It's only appropriate if someone asks, as occurred here, and if it is/was your band, not just one you played in. i.e. One where you wrote and produced, as well as performed.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Teksonik wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:49 am
I never made any statements implying I knew better than everybody else and that the folks here were idiots who didn’t know what sounded good. As it is fairly obvious now, his implication isn’t true in the slightest.

Also, honestly, for him to criticize Jamiroquai given that music is unbelievably laughable.

Hey it's in the rulebook. If you call someone out then you should be ready to whip yours out too...

Return to “Instruments”