Will Dune 3 be finally released or will I have to torture puppies ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

sacer wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:19 pm is it released ?
Nice one ! :lol: Of course not !
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

It is like a Nostradamus prediction-
it's a future prediction

If y'all actually used the spice enough, you would be prescient enough to tell the release date and how high on the charts you will be after using it!

I heard if you look into a mirror and say Dune3 3 times it will appear behind you and torture your pets with audio rate modulation above 20khz.

website is down

AnX wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:36 pm website is down
Not here, it’s the same as it’s been for months..

AnX wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:36 pm website is down
Nice try....

Serves you right for clicking, guys! ;) :)

Will Synapse Dune 3 be released, or do i have to close down the internet?

Dune 3 DEFINITELY hasn't been released yet........

By DEFINITELY i mean the maybe kind of definitely, you know the kind

Ah, I get it now, Richard has teamed up with those ad providers and is cashing in on page views, same as Mr. Voxengo does. He must be really desperate to do that, but hey, life in Germany is expensive. Or so I've heard...

An AnX is his ad agent. Make us click again, huh? NO, I'll be looking at the news page here at kvr!

perfumer wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:36 pm Ah, I get it now, Richard has teamed up with those ad providers and is cashing in on page views, same as Mr. Voxengo does. He must be really desperate to do that, but hey, life in Germany is expensive. Or so I've heard...

An AnX is his ad agent. Make us click again, huh? NO, I'll be looking at the news page here at kvr!
What are you smoking mate?

simmo75 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:41 pm
perfumer wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:36 pm Ah, I get it now, Richard has teamed up with those ad providers and is cashing in on page views, same as Mr. Voxengo does. He must be really desperate to do that, but hey, life in Germany is expensive. Or so I've heard...

What are you smoking mate?
It‘s the spice!

Painkillers

Return to “Instruments”