Will Dune 3 be finally released or will I have to torture puppies ?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
DUNE 3

perfumer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:22 pm f**k him, he doesn't deserve us!
I can't tell if people are joking or not sometimes but just in case you're serious Richard is one of the nicest guys in all of VST land. I've net known him since before the KVR crash around 2000-2001.

I can assure you there are no nefarious reasons why Dune 3 has not yet been released. It could even be something with the people who run the Synapse web transactions, Digital River which would be out of Synapse Audio's control. Perhaps DR hasn't posted the file for purchase/download yet. Could be any number of things but again any anger aimed at Rich or Synapse is misguided in my opinion.

I'm sure they are working as hard as possible to get the release out. They are smart men and understand that Enthusiasm can turn to Apathy if given enough time......... :hihi:

Apologies if you were just joking. I couldn't really tell........ :ud:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

dune
sand
beach
sea

therefore its obvious that dune3 will be released on the same day as aquaman.

vurt wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:38 pm dune
sand
beach
sea

therefore its obvious that dune3 will be released on the same day as aquaman.
Now THIS makes sense, this is by far the most logical and rational thinking to its release date :tu:

Teksonik wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:31 pm
perfumer wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:22 pm f**k him, he doesn't deserve us!
I can't tell if people are joking or not sometimes but just in case you're serious Richard is one of the nicest guys in all of VST land. I've net known him since before the KVR crash around 2000-2001.

I can assure you there are no nefarious reasons why Dune 3 has not yet been released. It could even be something with the people who run the Synapse web transactions, Digital River which would be out of Synapse Audio's control. Perhaps DR hasn't posted the file for purchase/download yet. Could be any number of things but again any anger aimed at Rich or Synapse is misguided in my opinion.

I'm sure they are working as hard as possible to get the release out. They are smart men and understand that Enthusiasm can turn to Apathy if given enough time......... :hihi:

Apologies if you were just joking. I couldn't really tell........ :ud:
But he just doesn´t like to talk to customers or even in his forum or support.
He is the opposite of Urs.
But of course that doesn´t make him a bad guy.
I hope all is well and i want to play with Dune 3 soon.

Richard regularly chimes in @ Gearslutz
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:06 pm Richard regularly chimes in @ Gearslutz
There people are more crazy than here....which means a lot :D

I just checked more closely and Jesus H Christ, he does talk to people over at Gearslutz. :D

Ghost Dog wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:13 pm I just checked more closely and Jesus H Christ, he does talk to people over at Gearslutz. :D
Hmm maybe it’s already released and us KVR members are banned from seeing, speaking or even purchasing DUNE 3!!! :?

Ghost Dog wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:13 pm I just checked more closely and Jesus H Christ, he does talk to people over at Gearslutz. :D
So confirmed he doesn´t like us KVR people and the release is for Gearslutz people only. :wink:

Joking aside, I'm sort of pleasantly surprised actually.

I mean, proper interaction with people (just the right amount of it) ...

Sort of makes things weird (seriously).

Ghost Dog wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:20 pm Joking aside, I'm sort of pleasantly surprised actually.

I mean, proper interaction with people (just the right amount of it) ...

Sort of makes things weird (seriously).
Like sexually weird? :neutral:

Weird like that Dune scene we all want to forget ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

DJErmac wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:35 pm Weird like that Dune scene we all want to forget ?
So how many oscillators???

my effing eyes ffs!

LOL he actually does hate us, I just went and had a look at how often he interacts :o hahahahaha like every other response :scared:

Return to “Instruments”