Fl Studio help..

If you are new here check this forum first, your question may have been answered.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey guys, I didn't know where to put this topic so I went in where the begginers write.
So I'm having this problem that nothing can solve in FL. It was working just fine for a year since I have this computer, I had nexus and all of the plugins installed for a long time and didnt rly install anything new since then. My program is now crushing everytime it starts.. it is literally stuck with this Image
or when i try to open plugin manager it freezes just like this if its a blank project. I tried everything to solve it, I reinstalled fl 12 didnt work, deleted every last file and installed again, didnt work.. i then downloaded new version, this fl studio 20 and again same problem...tried reinstalling nexus too cuz it seems that its stuck on it... so i dont rly know what to do, I cant access any project and it started happening literally randomly ... im using windows 10 i5 processor with 8 gb of ram..

Since FL Studio is stuck on "locating nexus.dll" what happens if you completely uninstall Nexus and try again ? Do you have your Nexus Dongle installed properly ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What is a dongle? I just did and it's completely the same.

Don't use cracked software..

h4wwk wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:05 pm What is a dongle? I just did and it's completely the same.
How can you do what you don't know?
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

h4wwk wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:05 pm What is a dongle?
The pen drive that holds your license for nexus

Mushy Mushy wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:35 pm
h4wwk wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:05 pm What is a dongle? I just did and it's completely the same.
How can you do what you don't know?
He re-installed the software, not the dongle.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

It's an error on a dll.
Unistall flstudio.
Reinstall.

Blaster wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:17 pm Don't use cracked software..
This.

Return to “Getting Started (AKA What is the best...?)”