Rent-to-own: Buyers list

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Serum Sylenth1

Last edited by Distorted Horizon on Sat May 18, 2019 6:15 am, edited 5 times in total.

Anyone else?

You like to rent stuff then?

I really don't like to rent but there are many situations where ones simply cannot pay for some synths at once. situations where is more affordable and viable rent-to-own (specially when the price goes over 200 or 300$, so I like the idea.

re:fx Nexus 2 would be the kind of synth that would let is self good to rent and downpayment.

I mean, which punter can afford to cough up $4339 all at once for the complete version?

Who even would like to use some preset machine? :roll:

Analog Obsession emailed me a 49$/month deal for a lifetime subscription totaling up to 900$ IIRC.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

Any new ones?

Ozone 8 and Neutron 2

I had a band mate once who would scour Craigslist and whatnot for deals on various synths on the cheap. He would find the people who didn't know how valuable the stuff was that they were selling, buy their stuff for cheap, use it on a song or two, and then sell it for more than what he bought it for after a week or two. He once got a MicroKorg, a Line6 DL4, and some vintage 50s acoustic guitar, for like $300 altogether. The guitar alone he sold for $700 a week later.

This is not ethical by any means, but it happens. Even if you don't make a profit, I guess it's an interesting way to try a bunch of new gear without losing money. It seems to lack depth though; personally I'd rather spend a year or two getting to know a piece of gear before getting rid of it.

Just got email from Splice that Circle2 is available as rent-to-own. I had it when it was released but sold it quite quickly. Nothing special if I remember right?

Obviously Wusik has one!

https://www.wusik.com/w/index.php/purchase/rent-to-own

Studio One is available to RTO in Splice and if you're in to rack extensions, Reason jumped in to RTO wagon with few items:

https://shop.propellerheads.com/browse/ ... ricing=rto

Rent to own is basically a tax reducing setup. Its completely independant of a vendor. Basically another name for a credit from a bank, but with some extra tax advantages...
Any bank can do it as long as you are creditable... (which might be the problem)
Of course a software company might agree to a personal deal, as a software copy doesn‘t eat as much resources as hardware would do...

U-He anyone?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”