Arturia 11 December - Pigments Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

So are we back to square 1 with the v collection thing, will this be added to it when V7 is released or is it a seperate entity altogether???

i guess you'll find out tomorrow

Is this new synth actually being released tomorrow? Has this been stated on their site somewhere or in some press release?

At least they will tell us what it is...

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:48 pm At least they will tell us what it is...

It will definitely be a wave that turns into a multi-colored firework/explosion.

If it's not, then the video can't be believed.

felis wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:19 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:48 pm At least they will tell us what it is...

It will definitely be a wave that turns into a multi-colored firework/explosion.

Firework synthesis, quite a fascinating approach.
It’s cracking!

simmo75 wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:23 pm
felis wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:19 pm

Firework synthesis, quite a fascinating approach.
It’s cracking!
going to be a banger for sure :party:

I suppose that colourful cloud means granular?
Man im anxious....
there was an uprage/nice pricing path for existing customers when they came out with the filters/preamps.. so who knows?
Im waiting on getting voltage modular and i really need to know whats going on with this!!

So much amazing stuff coming out at the mo, its hard to keep track. I missed so many amazing intro deals recently! (thinks of liquid sonics new reverb and grits teeth)

Not long now....

DavidCarlyon wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 pm I suppose that colourful cloud means granular?
Long shot, but I hope you're right. IMO granular synthesizers/samplers are where there's a lot of room for improvement. Symptohm really felt like a start that never went anywhere etc.

DavidCarlyon wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:57 pm I suppose that colourful cloud means granular?
Man im anxious....
there was an uprage/nice pricing path for existing customers when they came out with the filters/preamps.. so who knows?
Im waiting on getting voltage modular and i really need to know whats going on with this!!

So much amazing stuff coming out at the mo, its hard to keep track. I missed so many amazing intro deals recently! (thinks of liquid sonics new reverb and grits teeth)

Not long now....

Uprage path - you coined a new term. I like it. :tu:

I am so jaded of new releases but someway I want to know what it is.
dedication to flying

Best I can get from it is wavetables+something granular. :hihi:
Nobody, Ever wrote:I have enough plugins.

I just checked and it's Dec. 11, 2018 in France.

Nothing on the site yet though. :(

felis wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:29 am I just checked and it's Dec. 11, 2018 in France.

I’d say wait state side mid day sort of time so -7/8hrs, est. 19:00 11/12/18
This is just my humble opinion

felis wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:29 am I just checked and it's Dec. 11, 2018 in France.

Did you expect them to release it at midnight? ;)

Return to “Instruments”