Wusik Beta Testing (new installers, new Wusik EVE V5 and other products updates)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

BETA_4_WIN_Wusik_Stataion_V9_Engine.zip is there now. Fixed the skin problem. Also cleaned a bit my files here, so I hope this has everything. ;-)

WIN_Wusik_Engine_Data__NoSounds.exe is there now. It will also install presets, let me know if this works ok. :cool:

I'm also putting there the 16Gig installer with the presets now.

The idea is that you install at least one of those, and them the plugin's installer.

Edit: the new WIN_Wusik_Engine_Data__SoundCollection.zip is also there now.

WilliamK wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:25 pm WIN_Wusik_Engine_Data__NoSounds.exe is there now. It will also install presets, let me know if this works ok. :cool:

I'm also putting there the 16Gig installer with the presets now.

The idea is that you install at least one of those, and them the plugin's installer.

Edit: the new WIN_Wusik_Engine_Data__SoundCollection.zip is also there now.
I already have all my sounds there, but I will download the big file and will give it a try to check if everything is OK. :tu:
Fernando (FMR)

Thanks. :hug:

WilliamK wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:04 pm Thanks. :hug:
I logged in and I can't see the installer you mentioned. There isn't any "nosounds" in WusikStation, and the BIG installer is from October. Where shall I look for them?
Fernando (FMR)

Ah, sorry, I put in the Wusik EVE V5 folder instead. Look there.

Later on I will have it in a public area and add a link on each product's download page. Only the plugins will be private. This way we will have full-version-presets+sounds for the demonstration versions. :cool:

Ok, new Wusik Station beta

BETA_6_WIN_Wusik_Stataion_V9_Engine.zip

I compiled again the FX and MO versions, as I think they were not correct.

Hi William

I just tried the BIG installer, and although the presets installed OK (I chose to install the presets to ALLK products, just to check), there was a problem with the SoundSets.

As I told you. the SoundSet was already there. However, I was expecting to see a lot of "skipped" messages, as I saw for the Presets.

Instead, I see a big list with the same message over and over:

"copied - Cannot create parent directory".

I think this is not the correct behavior.

Also, this installer created a folder called "Wusik EVE", when the correct folder should be "Wusik EVE v5" (as was created by the previous installer).
Last edited by fmr on Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

WilliamK wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:02 pm Ok, new Wusik Station beta

BETA_6_WIN_Wusik_Stataion_V9_Engine.zip
Is the typo intentional, or just a distraction and copy and paste. Should be "WIN_Wusik_Station" not "WIN_Wusik_Stataion" right?
Fernando (FMR)

Agh, thanks. I fixed the typo. ;-) :dog: I also uploaded a new 16 Gig install, now it works correctly (at least it should, unless I made another stupid mistake).

Cheers, WilliamK

Here we go, this time Wusik 8008 :hyper:

BETA_2_WIN_Wusik_8008_Engine.exe

Now, for Wusik 8008 I did something great. I converted all the previous skins to work on it. And the default one is now the 8000 default skin. :cool: I tested quickly here and they seem to work ok. But please, let me know if you find any problems. I also added the new VST Code and seems to be working correctly.

Also updated the installer for

BETA_8_WIN_Wusik_Station_V9_Engine.zip

and

WIN_Wusik_EVE_V5_Engine.zip

On Wusik EVE the Multi-Out and FX options will show as disabled (grayed out)

Each file will be on the products location. Only the 16 Gig installer will be on Wusik EVE location. Presets are also in the 16 Gig and NoSounds installer.

Cheers, WilliamK

OK, I will download the BIG file (again) :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

:hug: thank you so much.

First remark:

WIN_Wusik_Engine_Data_NoSounds.exe also creates a "Wusik EVE" folder, instead of a "Wusik EVE V5" folder". I already reported this yesterday for the Wusik Engine Data Installer (The BIG installer).

Result: Wusik EVE V5 isn't updated, and we have TWO folders for the same product.

Wusik EVE V5 Installer installs everything in Wusik EVE V5 folder.

So, you really need to fix this.
Fernando (FMR)

Gah, ok, sorry, will double look where I'm getting the files from. :dog: Txs.

Return to “Instruments”