Holidays have arrived early

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There is no sign of the Weihnachtsmann in Germany yet, but Native Instruments has already released it's gift. Out of curiosity I was just checking their website and this is what I found:

https://www.native-instruments.com/de/s ... days-2018/

errrr....
thanks ni...

Weihnachtsmann = Santa Claus in English...

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:11 pm Weihnachtsmann = Santa Claus in English...
yup.
im hoping when he does arrive i get something more betterer.

vurt wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:14 pm
fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:11 pm Weihnachtsmann = Santa Claus in English...
yup.
To the contrary, this year Krampus will beat the crap out of you :hihi:

fluffy_little_something wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:33 pm
yup.
To the contrary, this year Krampus will beat the crap out of you :hihi:
:o
although, cant say i don't deserve it.

I hate navigating their website, is there anything good to use the voucher on ? I only have Kontakt 6 but will eventually get komplete at some stage so it's probably not worth buying anything until they do a deal on crossgrades ?

thanks for sharing! one of the best NI gifts for me personaly :)

Nice stuff as usual. :tu:

Thank you NI. My favourite gift synth...since replika.

Digivolt wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:58 pm I hate navigating their website, is there anything good to use the voucher on ? I only have Kontakt 6 but will eventually get komplete at some stage so it's probably not worth buying anything until they do a deal on crossgrades ?
The only product I ever considered to put the voucher on was a sound set for Massive. The cheapest and thus best % is 29 €. I would have had to pay 4 € for that sound set and decided against it...(and let it go unused - I prefer to make my own sounds...) Usually its better to wait for a sale and the last one was tempting...
For Kontakt there are a lot of extensions which are not part of Komplete... you might consider one of those...
Those vouchers are not really that valuable as you cannot put them on specials and cannot combine them...

:tu: Thanks for the info shredder

yup.
Really? I think it's a pretty good gift. Not the best one from over the years, I admit, but I'm always happy getting something worth $100 for free.

There are a surprising number of presets in these little plugins. :tu:

Get your drum and bass groove on!!!
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Instruments”