audiodrome (retro? electronic? classic? some other words to catch peoples attention? free mind f**k!)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

layzer wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:12 am hmmm kinda sounded like the everlasting gobstopper machine from Willy Wonka movie. except on long play.
are you drawing attention to the length?
:hihi:

vurt wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:02 pm
layzer wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:12 am hmmm kinda sounded like the everlasting gobstopper machine from Willy Wonka movie. except on long play.
:o

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I played this whilst catching up with various news stories on the web. I managed to polish off the news within about 10 minutes, but this piece had more staying power. I particularly liked all of the rhythmic goings-on.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:01 am
vurt wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:02 pm
:o
:shock:

Vortifex wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:31 am This was the aural equivalent of aliens eating my brain but in a good way.
:D
then i did my job properly :hihi:
thanks for listening.

seismic1 wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:35 am I played this whilst catching up with various news stories on the web. I managed to polish off the news within about 10 minutes, but this piece had more staying power. I particularly liked all of the rhythmic goings-on.

Good work :)
good to know i can out live the news :lol:
yeah, theres some interesting stuff happening here, im enjoying the freedom to mix tempii and being able to get lost in the chaos at times but able to rescue it (mostly) before it goes too wild :ud:

thanks as always for listening 8)

Return to “Music Cafe”