Emvoice One Beta - new vocal synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

+1
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

+1
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

New teaser! I used Izotope Nectar 3 to mix the voice and wow, the "vocal assistant" is a nice feature. It basically listens to the voice and suggests settings accordingly. Thinking we should have something similar in Emvoice One :)

I also wanted to talk about "stylization" of the lyrics. Choosing how the words are pronounced can make or break a vocal line, and singers tend to simplify their pronunciation. See below for examples of how to stylize lyrics. We will automate part of that process in the future, but this is also a matter of taste and intention, so can't be fully automated.

https://youtu.be/R0aLxU7biB0

what you’re begging for
> what shoe beg in for

what you say I need
> watch oo say ae need

I don’t want any settled score
> AE doh one any settle score

I just want you to set me free
> AE jus one cha da said me free

I’m not afraid
> am not afraid

what makes
> w(a) makes
Express Yourself.

The new beta is arriving! With Mac/PC compatibility, text editor, and more. It will be available on Sat 14th on emvoiceapp.com

We've spent a lot of time improving speed - this new beta is super fast - and reliability. Check it out!

https://youtu.be/MQVkVtNa7BI
Express Yourself.

Wow. She sings just like wagtunes.

Interested.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Nice

v1o wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:29 am Wagstunes you say this doesn’t sound natural enough. But most modern pop music has unnatural sounding vocals. Pretty much all EDM and Pop has highly auto tuned vocals.
I don't like the way it sounds. What can I tell you? Besides, there's no VST version, correct?

wagtunes wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:55 am
v1o wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:29 am Wagstunes you say this doesn’t sound natural enough. But most modern pop music has unnatural sounding vocals. Pretty much all EDM and Pop has highly auto tuned vocals.
I don't like the way it sounds. What can I tell you? Besides, there's no VST version, correct?
A lot of modern music especially pop/edm has unnatural voices even when its sung by real humans.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:28 pm
A lot of modern music especially pop/edm has unnatural voices even when its sung by real humans.
All this besides the point. I had to look back through the thread to remind myself why there is no way in hell I'd ever get this.

First of all, still no Windows version.
No VST
Cloud based system.
$200

I'd rather have root canal than buy this thing.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:36 pm
All this besides the point. I had to look back through the thread to remind myself why there is no way in hell I'd ever get this.

No VST
Cloud based system.
$200

Maybe you should demo it before writing it off completely. They did say Windows is coming at some point.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:41 pm

No VST
Cloud based system.
$200

Maybe you should demo it before writing it off completely. They did say Windows is coming at some point.
Demo it on what? My MAC that I don't own?

And there is no way in hell I'm spending $200 on a voice synthesizer.

wagtunes wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:45 pm
v1o wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:41 pm

No VST
Cloud based system.
$200

Demo it on what? My MAC that I don't own?

And there is no way in hell I'm spending $200 on a voice synthesizer.
How much did u spend on Vocaloid?
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

rodyy wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:48 pm The new beta is arriving! With Mac/PC compatibility, text editor, and more. It will be available on Sat 14th on emvoiceapp.com

We've spent a lot of time improving speed - this new beta is super fast - and reliability. Check it out!

https://youtu.be/MQVkVtNa7BI
Sounding good. Would be nice to hear it in a full-mix context :tu:
Last edited by el-bo (formerly ebow) on Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quoted instead of edited :oops:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:05 pm Quoted instead of edited :oops:
:roll:
member which side the edit button is next time!

:hihi:

Return to “Instruments”