FL Studio 20.1

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
FL Studio All Plugins Edition

F L Studio is still my main DAW :), i made on this ambient music, rap stuff, rock etc. everyone who says you cannot do this and that on there is just stupid. i dont use the pattern workflow like others, i use the patterns like linear workflow. i still love the mixers etc. it feels all very fast and looks great. i still cannot get into reaper, cubase etc. they feel so cumbersome but im still testin Reaper, Studio one and Bitwig. especially about performance!

the PIANO ROLL IS THE BEST in fl studio and all other DAWs should feel embarassed being so cumbersome and STUPID! sorry but we are in 2018 and a piano roll like fl studio isnt magic anymore but sadly other DAWs still feel like windows 95 ....
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Trancit wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:16 pm

- look and feel, first laughed at now industry standard
Industry standard for kidos still living at their parents place
:lol:
just kiddin
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:35 pm
Industry standard for kidos still living at their parents place
:lol:
just kiddin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9MD71ct74

Careful now. This man uses FL Studio...and he knows where you live :)
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

There we go again , posting videos of artists that are even too lazy to replace the standard fruity snare sample .
Yes I know , fruity loops is used by verry succesfull producers and TRap stars etc...
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

why cant i bounce a midi track to audio in a new channel in one key command?

bundoo wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:30 am why cant i bounce a midi track to audio in a new channel in one key command?
I don't understand what you are trying to do. Can you rephrase the question?
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Image-Line wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:25 am
bundoo wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:30 am why cant i bounce a midi track to audio in a new channel in one key command?
I don't understand what you are trying to do. Can you rephrase the question?
I guess the question is 'if it is possible to bounce a midi pattern to audio with a key command' like command+b etc

Exactly

He probably meant bounce in place with key command (usually CMD or Ctrl + B)

andypryce wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:13 am I guess the question is 'if it is possible to bounce a midi pattern to audio with a key command' like command+b etc
You do it from the Picker Panel where the Pattern Clips are listed

Click this link to jump to the action in question

Image-Line wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:21 am
andypryce wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:13 am I guess the question is 'if it is possible to bounce a midi pattern to audio with a key command' like command+b etc
You do it from the Picker Panel where the Pattern Clips are listed

Click this link to jump to the action in question
His question is not how to do it, but if there is a key command for it

exmatproton wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:43 pm His question is not how to do it, but if there is a key command for it
No key command, but easypeasy rightclick either in the picker panel or on the track hosting the pattern (consolidate), which puts the rendered audio direct in place

Didn't look for FL for years, came back to check if anything is changed and guess what? - Nope! not at all to my great regret. Its very creative and very unprofessional DAW at the same time. It seems that the team working just to have fun and to enjoy their work by implementing not existing plugins on the market. And they don't like to work on bugs and fixes that's why everyone call FL kids DAW! But its funny when people asking if there is some feature and if its not existing instead of saying no they try to make you lazy and say that it can be done with "just a few more clicks". But normally its more than a few. And even if there are a few in the 80+ track recording my creativity will be lost in the middle of nowhere because I need one click, max two! That's a new consent that every Pro DAW fighting for at the moment - as less clicks as possible! That's why they have key commands, drug&drop, ARA2 support, dual-mono, stereo pan, smart tempo (in Logic - quantizing midi and audio on the fly + warping on the fly) and other tools to make your workflow as fast as possible! But those tools I mentioned are actually mixing tools. If FL feels more like a creative DAW that can be rewired or connected as a VSTi instrument to other DAW that's totally fine. I've seen V20 update and V20.1 presentation and guess what? They feel that they are going to be a mixing DAW as well! )))) Guys you are still not ready to be even a creative DAW on the professional level! You not agree with me? Show me any other DAW with no latency compensation? Its like you have a car without engine!!! But its very creative car because the doors opening up like in Lamborghini and the light is turning on when you clap! DAW engine is stability, high quality algorithms in warping, pitching, 64 bit summing engine, multicore, and of course latency compensation!
If you pretend to be a creative DAW where is MPE support? MPE instruments are the most creative thing we developed to date!
I just found out that you update plan is lifetime free. And I am speechless... Is it because you lost all the clients? How are you going to pay employees? I would rather pay for the updates and see the job done! But that's Pro world and kids using FL don't have money to pay for the updates...
Image Line has a name and great features. If I were you I would get a credit in the bank and hire good programmers (I'd hire someone from Reaper for sure). Than I would do all the fixes, than all the features people asking for and than I would make an aggressive marketing showing all you did and than I would change the update policy to be paid for your job! That way you could reach Pro level. I think if you do that your DAW would be the most popular out there.
Hope someday I'll see your aggressive marketing and right after I am in the family!

All the best,
Tim

tim.benetonn wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:26 pm Didn't look for FL for years, came back to check if anything is changed and guess what? - Nope! not at all ...
Sorry, but this is nothing but hot air... not even worth to quote completely so I removed all the nonsense...
The only thing you did was to bravely repeat all the marketing nonsense all over the net...
There is absolutely no substance in anything you wrote...

Is it you Edward???

im atm testin a few daws, when im finished i can show some facts like how to route, how to mix etc. and this will show which daw has advantages etc. i dont have probs like many here with fl studio. e.g. you can highlight all mixer channels ASAP and in studio one not? you can solo single mixer channels and single inserts, in studio one not, it shows that fl studio isnt so stupid and other daws lack basics like this.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”