Arturia 11 December - Pigments Synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Pigments 5

If the production manager would have anticipated the logical short name (Pig) they would have chosen a different name...

How about calling it "Piggy" to make it sound more endearing?

Anyone have arturia's email address for product development questions?

jsp1979 wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:42 pm How about calling it "Piggy" to make it sound more endearing?
Pigmenets pronoucned "pigmy" :phones:

Musical Gym wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:21 pm Anyone have arturia's email address for product development questions?
Hey,

Maybe I can help. Which kind of questions you have? Is it more feature requests? Are you a developper? Let me know.

Cheers,

Denis

Pig Meats
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

DenisArturia wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:04 am
Musical Gym wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:21 pm Anyone have arturia's email address for product development questions?
Hey,

Maybe I can help. Which kind of questions you have? Is it more feature requests? Are you a developper? Let me know.

Cheers,

Denis
Sent pm, thanks Denis

Tj Shredder wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:31 pm If the production manager would have anticipated the logical short name (Pig) they would have chosen a different name...

Or Porky
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

I guess its too late now, the damage is done...; - )

Tj Shredder wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 4:05 pm I guess its too late now, the damage is done...; - )
Yes, I think so:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I sure hope it's not a resource hog, folks!

Folks, I said -- HELLO! HELLO, IS THIS THING ON???
A well-behaved signature.

:lol:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

When the biggest critic is focused on the name, I become convinced that Arturia achieved something :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

DenisArturia wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:04 am
Hey,

Cheers,

Denis
Please let me know what you think after having read my PM.
Thanks

Return to “Instruments”