Need someone to convert some files, please

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi. I dont own Chicken System Translator as it is kind of wonky with my system, but I was wondering if there anyone who would be able to convert 4 sample libraries for me, please. These are legally owned by myself amd Id be willing to pay a reasonable amount for someone's timetable.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

Maybe you could say what file system to what.
gadgets an gizmos..make noise https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness Restocked: 3/24
old stuff http://ww.dancingbearaudioresearch.com/
if this post is edited -it was for punctuation, grammar, or to make it coherent (or make me seem coherent).

Sure.

I need Sampletank 3 comversion. The original files are 3 sets of Kontakt instruments (over 100 instruments each) and a Emulator X bank

Exactly which version of Kontakt? All recent Kontakt instruments are encrypted.

Does the Chicken Systems Translator allow for commercial usage?
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

The files are Kontakt 4/5. This is not for commercial use it is for my own personal use. These are either free sample sets that I have found and/or sample sets that I have purchased. They are definitely not encrypted. I just wanna use them in Sampletank, but do not have a conversion tool and to buy Translator to convert 4 libraries is silly if I can just have someone who owns it already take a good hour.

Sorry that I was not clear. I meant "Is the person who has licensed Translator allowed to use it for commercial purposes?".
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Darkstar thanks.

I was actually asking if someone who does have Translator can do the conversion for me. I only had the demo and it didn't work too well on my system so I never purchased it.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”