Mechaniano by Atom Hub

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi friends on KVR! Christmas and the end of the year are near and I wanted to give you all a little present. Until December 31st, my newsample library - Mechaniano - is FREE to download exclusively on Kontakt Hub (after, it will go for 4.99€) Please, look at the details and the demo here:

http://www.atomhub.net/Mechaniano.html

It is most likely, that I will make a "big brother" sample library for it, as I did with The Planet Deep Scan this year, so if someone likes the idea, stay tuned! 😉 Best regards and a nice Holidays to you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
www.atomhub.net
Experimental sample libraries for Kontakt 5

Thanks!

I like the idea of doing a smaller lib to see if there's interest in something bigger. Agile!

thanks - you are always making something interesting, right from the early days
what you don't know only makes you stronger

thanks guys! I am glad you like this...
Just a quick notice though... If anyone experienced errors after unpacking the archive with Mechaniano, please, re-download the library again, the file was replaced and behaves correctly now... I apologize.. Merry Christmas to you all!
www.atomhub.net

Many thanks Mato, top quality as always!
Seasons greetings to you.

don1thedon wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:58 am Many thanks Mato, top quality as always!
Seasons greetings to you.

Thanks Don and Woggle!

best regards
www.atomhub.net

Very generous, cheers! :tu:
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

many thanks for this nice freebie. i love your libraries, so definitely count me in for a bigger brother (or sister, whatever you decide).
cheers

Always liked playing with Meccano

thanks big time.
very generous:)

Thanks guys, enjoy... I am glad you like this!
www.atomhub.net

This is one of the best freebies ever done imo ! So inspiring,and crying out for exploration. Thanks Atomhub. My Christmas just got better :)

Really kind, thank you and merry Christmas!

Tracing Arcs and Gunark

thanks guys... you are welcome! :wink:
www.atomhub.net

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”