Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nice set up 8)
dogs are cute too 8)

For me, one of the best moments is when I have created something (could be a synth patch or a combination of drums/synths etc.) and then I tweak the notes and tweak my combination of fx/instruments/patching and suddenly it transforms from half decent/good to great!! Often tweaking like this opens up new avenues for my track to take and will often come a few days after I have first started a track. And often inbetween working on other tracks. This is something I feel is very important to my "technique" which I feel I just couldn't do using hardware. I am much happier now that I do it all in the box. Sorry no pic at the moment.
Windows 10. Asus X99-Pro i7 6950X 10 Core 3GHz (Overclocked to 3.5GHz). Corsair DDR4 64GB Vengeance LPX 2400MHz. RME RayDAT. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970. UAD2 Quad+Octo. Reaper. A couple of plugins.

Nice !!!!!!!
The moment you think you are better than music you are finished!

Yeah, we already have a studio pics thread. I think this one is redundant. Maybe a mod could merge this one with the original?

justin3am wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:52 pm Yeah, we already have a studio pics thread. I think this one is redundant. Maybe a mod could merge this one with the original?
you sure we want these tidy folk showing our better halves how it could be in here? :o

Yeah, you're right. We should keep this as the 'Lets see some clean studio pics' thread. :lol:

the "studios that never get used" thread...

AnX wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:49 pm the "studios that never get used" thread...
Jealousy is a bitch ain’t it ? :clap:

SomeCallMeFamous wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:32 pm

so is not having a sense of humour, or a full head of hair

so is cutting scotch bonnets then going for a piss :shock:

^ this 😂😂😂😂😂

What is your intention OP? To show how much money and synths you have? like "look me, I have many beautiful synths and money"...

This is a little bit unnecessary you know, I don't know if you are part of these new generations of people that loves to show what they have and there was a thread already for that, with all respect...

JunSev wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:30 pm What is your intention OP?
SomeCallMeADick wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:32 pmJealousy :clap:
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Michael L wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:39 pm
JunSev wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:30 pm What is your intention OP?
SomeCallMeADick wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:32 pmJealousy :clap:
And that's particularly a very childish attitude, if someone think this behavior is unnecessary (because really is), is because is jealous, very absurd.

You can see the same on many "songs", videos, culture. People should open their eyes...

SomeCallMeFamous wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:32 pm
Yeah..
but I still got all my hair... :P

Could not resit that, as you set your self up so well >>> :wink:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”