Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought Fabfilter total bundle from koyl,no problems, easy transaction.

Sold Weiss De Ess to classicalaudionewbie. Highly recommended buyer. Quick and easy payment and nice to talk to. Thanks you!

Bought PSP McQ and PSP Echo from ATS. Fast and smooth transaction.

Bought some daw-software from "morelia". Very fast and smooth transfer. Thank you very much. Would buy from him again.

Sold to musikertimo. Everything went very well. Thanks and happy to buy or sell with you again.
Intel Core i7 8700K, 16gb, Windows 10 Pro, Focusrite Scarlet 6i6

Bought Reaper DAW from forestrip. No problems. Thanks and happy to buy from you again.

receder wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:18 am Bought Reaper DAW from forestrip. No problems. Thanks and happy to buy from you again.
everything went well - receder is great buyer! :wink:

Sold Sknote GTS39 to JNS WRNHD quick payment and good communication. :tu
Just waiting for it to be transferred.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

Bought u-he Zebra2 from Stan Navi. Very good seller. Helpful, and with good communication. I'd gladly buy from them again.

Got another AAS soundbank from UnbalancedBeats, my best experiences with any seller on KVR so far :tu: :party:

atya wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:41 pm Got another AAS soundbank from UnbalancedBeats, my best experiences with any seller on KVR so far :tu: :party:
Very kind of you! Enjoy the SB!

Purchased U-he Filterscape from dune_rave, who offered first class communication throughout the transfer process. Buy with confidence :tu:

Bought Uhbik bundle from Alias9593. Very quick and always responsive to questions and keep updating with the process. Don't hesitate to buy from him! :tu:

Sold Ubbik to Neon Breath, fast and easy transaction, nice communication, a highly recommanded buyer. :tu:

Just bought U-He ACE from Richardk! Quick and easy deal, would buy from Richardk again for sure.!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”