Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

msvs wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 11:26 pmGot the point?
Yeah, I totally got it the first time you explained why not. I kind of overlooked the flexibility thing a while back when I was wondering why there was no arpeggiator lock feature. Make sense to me now. Not a biggie at this point.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

a solution would be to make a "master arp". But we are not sure if this would complicate things too much. All "slave" Arps would then be routet into the master Arp. Sequences or Presets which different independently running "slave" Arps would be retriggert by this master arp (for example a kick will be triggered again and again when you fall below the splitzone C2) as if you play this master arp melody live on your keyboard

Gotcha man. It turns into one of those endless mirror things, but with arps instead. :hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Is there any way of finding out if a sample is in the factory library or one of my expansions ?

i.e. I look to put a sample on an OSC so I go into the search window and type "saw" and a whole bunch of saw samples are listed.
These are not all in the Factory library, but there are some in Expansion libraries too.
Is there any quick way of telling if a sample is factory or not ?

I'm asking because if I want to make a preset and give it to someone else, I don't want, for example, the other person to say, "it doesn't work, it can't find the MoogSaw1 (or whatever) sample"...
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

this problem will be adressed in one of the next updated. Then you will be able to select the origin (factory, XPs) while having the search mask on.

surreal wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:33 pm Can I Synthesize a Lately Fm Bass and a choir sound in avenger without using straight samples?
Manuel is this possible in Avenger? I have bought Avenger a year ago and I would like to explore the synthesis side of things more in it.

I'm having trouble connecting to the server to activate the plugin.
Apparently this happens on both licenses that I bought, and if I go on the account pages I can't even generate keyfiles manually because "too many activations".

So, currently the only way to solve this would be sending an email which I already did and I'm currently waiting for a response. Although I probably have to repeat the process again for the other email, which will take even more time.

My suggestion is to allow customers to manage their own activations from the VPS Avenger customer center, and maybe even deactivate the licenses from vman directly from the machines.
The current system is a tremendous waste of time, especially if we're talking about going through this process during holidays, or even evenings and weekends.

Why is Avenger such a RAM hog and doesn´t share any resources between multiple instances...?

10 instances of Avenger with the default patch take up 5.5 Gigs on my side... with some patches/respectfully samples it´s easily the double...

this is 8 times more than ANA2, 5 times more than Serum and more than double as much as Omnisphere with it´s 8 engines and multitimbrality

Now I have to go and buy more RAM... only because of you... :x 8)

Your bad, I could have spend this money on expansions... but now it´s gone...

ehhh i have 32 gb of ram
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Needing more than two hours for a response in order to be able to even install and authorize the plugin is beyond depressing, at the moment I am unable to work and use what I paid for just because we have to send emails so you can manually remove authorizations and let new workstations be eligible for new ones.... Just saying.

ATS wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:00 am ehhh i have 32 gb of ram
That´s fine for you... before Avenger, 8 GB was more than enough for me...

:pray: Hopefully you guys release 1.4.5 soon and also a new moombahton and trap expansion its been a while since the last one thank you

This issue with LFO not syncing to DAW (so that every time you render it's identical results) is really starting to bother me. I didn't realize how often I relied on these kinds of non-free running LFO's. Same with the Mod envelope.. would be nice if it could get it's beat/bar clearly from the DAW and not from a note trigger. For pads and such I can set it to first note triggered to get sort of the effect I'm looking for but this means that if people play freely, that is, not quantized to a grid, the syncing will be off and the end results a complete mess.. and synth pads with slow attack are usually played very freely so as to manage the swell of the sound.

@Manuel: A humble feature request for the future; A simple triggering option called 'DAW'/midi clock for all elements that can be triggered. It would help tremendously for various sound design purposes and guarantee that synced stuff in complex arrangements with multiple Avenger synths don't go out of sync, no matter how the user plays the notes.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

surreal wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:35 am
surreal wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:33 pm Can I Synthesize a Lately Fm Bass and a choir sound in avenger without using straight samples?
Manuel is this possible in Avenger? I have bought Avenger a year ago and I would like to explore the synthesis side of things more in it.
we are not a replica of the DX7, so the answer must be no. Not 1:1 but you get very similar basses with our FM possibilities. Regarding the choir, I dont know if you mean an FM choir or a "real" choir. A real choir via synthesis is not possible in Avenger. But Wavetable choirs, sampled choirs or talkbox filter synths

A day later I still haven't received a response and I'm still unable to install the plugin on the new computer.
This is quite sad, I have work to do and I can't use the product.

Return to “Instruments”