MuVerb VST update

Official support for: mutools.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks for answering.

I obtain the same thing.

It's worth noting that I use the "church reverb" (I love that reverb on the snare! :love: ) which is in the MuVerb "Win32 VST\App\Library\Mux\Effects\Reverb", but can't be found in the menu unless you do... To be honest I don't remember what I did to get it.

Maybe that's the problem? Maybe I don't have the right to use it? :scared:

No, you can only use the "built in" free library - otherwise you're effectively trying to use MUX rather than MuVerb.

But this is in the vst plugin folder, not in the mulab folder.

Ok, whatever, I'll try something else.

Thank you.

Indeed "Church Reverb" is a MUX Modular preset, not a MuVerb preset. Normally it's not possible to open the "Church Reverb" in MuVerb VST. If you found a way doing that pls let me know.

Also: I double-checked MuVerb VST, which is a free plugin, and i did not hear any demo noise sound. If you are sure you heard a demo noise sound coming from MuVerb VST pls let me know.

badgrplayer wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:22 pmBut this is in the vst plugin folder, not in the mulab folder.
MUX is also VST plugin. Are you sure you've not got it installed?

mutools wrote: Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:59 pm Indeed "Church Reverb" is a MUX Modular preset, not a MuVerb preset. Normally it's not possible to open the "Church Reverb" in MuVerb VST. If you found a way doing that pls let me know.

Now I remember how I did.

I downloaded muverb from here
(Note that you can find church reverb.mux in the directory : muverb-7-4-7-win32-vst.zip\MuVerb Win32 VST\App\Library\Mux\Effects\Reverb - as well as many others (chorus, distortion, phaser...))
I added the muverb plugin on my tracks in ardour and I opened it.
Then I opened the "preset file name" entry and instead of selecting "Devices->effects->muverb", I chose "Devices-effects->muecho".
And from there I could select the "church reverb" in "factory presets->effects->church reverb".

(Note that you can find church reverb.mux in the directory : muverb-7-4-7-win32-vst.zip\MuVerb Win32 VST\App\Library\Mux\Effects\Reverb - as well as many others (chorus, distortion, phaser...))
Then I opened the "preset file name" entry and instead of selecting "Devices->effects->muverb", I chose "Devices-effects->muecho".
I cannot repeat this. Can you pls email me a screen video of this?

I can't repeat it either -- whilst the ZIP file contains content in the Mux Factory Library folder, MuVerb's Open Mux File only shows me the permitted content of the Reverb folder. The same applies with User Library entries - I can only select files under the Reverb folder. And again, only specific ones, too. If I save a MuVerb patch, I can load it. If I overwrite it with some other Mux file, it's no longer available.

mutools wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:01 pm
I cannot repeat this. Can you pls email me a screen video of this?
Sure.
What's your email?

I've sent an email.

Return to “MUTOOLS”