Who knows anything about orange vocoder 4

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

They’re working on making it bloated and gorgeous and integrating ilok protection.

Sure is taking a long time!

I respect Zynaptiq and am genuinely looking forward to this, but I do find it funny how the website even today still says "ORANGE VOCODER 4 will be released early Q2, 2018." :dog:

hi

i am sure this is avid that does not want any rtas version so, zynaptik is having some real hard times to deal with avid ...

nicetrack wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:31 am hi

i am sure this is avid that does not want any rtas version so, zynaptik is having some real hard times to deal with avid ...
Wow, first post from a member joined today spreading unproven rumours while writing the name Zynaptiq wrong... :roll:

martinjuenke wrote: Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:29 am
Wow, first post from a member joined today spreading unproven rumours while writing the name Zynaptiq wrong... :roll:

I am not speading any unproven rumours, just giving my opinion with a bit of irony
Btw i came here with a google search
I am a newb here ? So what ?
What is wrong with you ?

I heard they showcased the plugin at Superbooth 2019, but haven't seen any new coverage or info on it. I really hope it comes out sometime this summer.

I was hoping this was going to be there Superbooth announcement, but I guess that was something to do Acid and breaking out mixes into stems. Would love a top quality vocoder plugin and frankly don't know what else is out there that's good other than the XILS one and the Fruity one which get good mentions around here. Still, I miss the old OG Orange.

Oh... Orange Vocoder... one of the first VST's i ever used. :) Well, "used" may be a bit exaggerated, i could never figure out how to make it work.

I can't wait, specifically for the LPC Vocoder algorithim included. Reminds me of the ol Warpfactory Vocoder :D

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:57 pm I was hoping this was going to be there Superbooth announcement, but I guess that was something to do Acid and breaking out mixes into stems. Would love a top quality vocoder plugin and frankly don't know what else is out there that's good other than the XILS one and the Fruity one which get good mentions around here. Still, I miss the old OG Orange.
There's Waldorf Lector, which surely sounds gorgeous, because... it's from Waldorf. :)

Denis was showing Orange Vocoder 4 at Musikmesse, NAMM, and AES back in 2018. The last mile is always the hardest.

And yeah, the thing they were teasing in April was the audio source separation in Magix ACID Pro Next. I'm glad they officially entered this space, could already see how good it was with PitchMap, Unfilter, etc..

Walter Fray had an orange vocoder that was used on Rob Stark' dying whimpers.

IMO the Magix Acid Zynaptiq cooperation caused the big delay.
Perhaps that activity pay the bills better than an update of a vocoder.
However, let‘s wait as we‘ve waited for Valhalla Delay...

Return to “Effects”