Mulab 7 ul any vst addons ?

Official support for: mutools.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi are there any extra software vst addons ?
Thanks

What do you mean ?

MuLab 64bit Support every 64Bit VST Plugin.

Chris, as Bady says you can use any VST 2 plugin in MuLab. This Kvr site has a search function that allows you to find all free VST plugins in a certain category you specify. That will give you many results.

Thanks I have 32 bit

chrisferrara wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:54 am Thanks I have 32 bit
It will Support all the 32 Bit VST´s :roll:

There are hundreds of 32Bit freebies here... http://www.vst4free.com
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

I think he's referring to a MUX Preset synths? Sone users here are knowledgeable abt it maybe try to be updated as possible on this forum you'll get a mux preset and add it to your mulab :)

Thanks guys downloaded an arp plugin works pretty well so far. Any recommended for trance sounds ?? pads, bass, leads etc.. cheers.

Super wave plugins are great. I have hundreds of 32bit VST's that I no longer have use for. I think many are superior to modern VST's, maybe not in quality but the sound of them.

The OBXD is a good 32bit work horse. Been using it for years.
http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?id=1844
I MAKE FREE MUX SYNTHS

Oatmeal, synth1 are probably the best freeware 32bit VST's around.

Hi guys thanks for all the help.
I now have synth1 and synth library but can't seen to get sound samples ie 25000 patches into synth1 standard library !! It's doing my head in any help would be great..
Cheers

It's complex if you don't understand the folder structure.
Synth1 saves settings and looks for patches in the systems AppData/Roaming folder I believe.
to make it more portable, I've zipped all my presets and tell Synth1 where to find them in the settings window.
The settings themselves have to be placed in AppData.

Start Synth1 then navigate to your user folder. You will need to show hidden files in Windows to see the AppData folder. Inside here you will find a folder called Daichi. Inside this is the Synth1 Settings folder.

Open Synth1's Options via the VST window and select the location you have your presets installed. But... you have to do this for all 99 Banks!!! Hence I use the zipbank for ease. There is a way around it but I couldn't be bothered to change it! Requires editing the settings file and changing each path manually for each Bank. Easier to arrange your Banks and Patches then zip the lot and use Synth1's Zipbank function.

Also, you may find it useful to copy the settings folder to your Synth1 folder for backup. This way you can simply copy it back to AppData/Roaming should the need arise.

Oh, and the zipbank is NOT editable! So patch changes aren't as straightforward to save. Not sure now, been a while since I used it, but I think you can either save as to create a new patch or you have to extract it from the zip folder and place it in the AppData path to allow Synth1 to see it. Or, you can do what I have done and create a Fave folder in the VST's directory and edit Synth1's settings to locate it.

This way you get to browse all patches without the massive setup involved and have a separate folder or Bank for your best patches. This is the easy route and more flexible imo. Just requires a little time to setup and learn about how Synth1 locates and uses it's files.

Return to “MUTOOLS”