MOK Waverazor

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Waverazor

I like Waverazor and get interesting sounds out of it. But I also think the best marketing move that MOK could do is MORE PRESETS and video tutorials that explain the sound design of sounds that focus on the specific advantages of Waverazor.

I will do some sound demonstrations from time to time but it takes time. Practicing the piano each day some hours and besides having a full time job :D

Here's a track I quickly did 5 months ago using only Waverazor + drums.

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/wr-1

mevla wrote:Here's a track I quickly did 5 months ago using only Waverazor + drums.

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/wr-1
Hi,
nice atmospheric pad. The subtle movements within that patch keeps it interesting and lively :tu:

r_mok wrote:Any particular colour direction/specifics you are looking for?
I quite like the dark-metallic and muted-neon colour schemes like you have in Inear Display stuff:

and XFer's Serum:

Finally WAVERAZOR (one of the most cool synths for wave manipulation out there) is re-sizeable! Yeahhh!!

Thank you so much, lovely people at MOK. Thats such great news.

Joy to you all.

There is now a free SE version
In addition to the 30-day full trial, MOK has added Waverazor LE, a free version of Waverazor with no expiration date. The LE limited edition only allows access to the factory preset bank for playing and performing with the macro controllers on the main page. The contextual patch editor is not active in the LE version.

Download the latest version of Waverazor from the Tracktion Marketplace.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

Would love to find that free version lol. WaveRazor has such a unique sound and once people start hearing it more they're going to be attracted to it.

I'm not finding a link at Tracktion or Mok site for free version.
Anyone have link?

Click on the 'buy now' option and you'll get a popup with the link for WaveRazor full purchase and next to it the WaveRazor LE link
yep still on the 16 bar loop... :D

djFresha wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:12 am Click on the 'buy now' option and you'll get a popup with the link for WaveRazor full purchase and next to it the WaveRazor LE link
I thought you were trolling because I was on the site with it in my cart and all and still didn't see anything about it. I also own Waveform 9 and the Email I got today was Traktion was all about the 2 new RetroMods, which sounds really good btw. SO then I went to Mok site instead of Traktion to follow the link and finally it popped up. It's like accessing an easter egg getting that link lol.

Thanks for tip; will try to find it.

Hey MoK seems to have updated his page with the free version being displayed prominently next to the paid version and demo. (Edit: Or it was an update from Traktions side.)
https://www.tracktion.com/products/waverazor
Musical Gym wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 7:58 pm Thanks for tip; will try to find it.

thanks, I noticed that

If there's ever an update for this synth in the future, I think these options would be really beneficial:

1. Ability to copy one waveform segment and paste it in another segment
2. Load new waveshapes for each of the segments from wav
3. Load waveform wav sample and automatically divide waveform into segments (choose step number)
4. Copy/Paste fx settings for effects in the effects bank
5. Ability to move effects in an effect bank from one slot to the next
6. Ability to see a parameter moving up and down while it's being modulated
7. A search function in the matrix to search for a user-named control or mod (since the matrix routings can be many, and tedious to find)
8. Ability to use left click + mouse middle scroll to scroll through the different waveforms

Return to “Instruments”