Can Anyone can Identify this Choir VST plugin?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

https://youtu.be/Yq9jPCfP0cI?t=422

There's a choir I have been searching for a while now and Im not sure where its from but i came here hoping anyone can help me identify it, It's used by a favorite producer of mine, araabMUZIK. Here in this vid At exactly 7:02 time stamp the Camera is gonna pan to araabMUZIK and to the right of him is a plugin showing on his laptop, not sure if it is the VST, it looks sort of like SoundIron's REQUIEM LIGHT SYMPHONIC CHOIR but then again it doesn't, is anyone familiar with this choir or lead me to sources of this haunting Choir? it's sounds extremely eerie and and it's the exact sound i have in mind for a track!

any help would be extremely dope!

Impossible to see anything on that screen.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

The screen appears to have FX on them. The choir is heavily processed and does not feel like it came out of the box like that. Any female choir with a word builder could probably come close.

The sounds of the syllables reminds me both of Soundiron Venus (though he would have to load different instances on different pads) or Strezov Freyja which could be programmed to get close to that. Another alternative would be Symphonic or Hollywood Choirs by EWQL.

Could also be Dream Voices (Alchemy)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

For me it sounds like a realy old sampler. Reminds me of the FZ-10 choirs I had many decades ago... I would watch out the original Fairlight or Synclavier choirs. Check out Arturia...

Halonmusic wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:00 pm Could also be Dream Voices (Alchemy)
Could well be. It's definitely Alchemy on the screen. Whether that is the specific instrument the dude is 'playing' is another question, but it appears to be so.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

I´m also pretty sure it is an Alchemy Dream Voices preset. It really sounds like it. I even think i used this preset myself. Cannot remember the preset name since i only use now the Logic version and i failed to import my old presets to it. Most old presets are anyway included (but sadly some of my favorite not) but some are slightly different and/pr with a different name as well.
But yes, it should be Alchemy dream voices. I think a staccato patch. I will try to find it in the Logic version, just for the fun of it. It also reminds me how fantastic these creative preset banks for Alchemy were (and still are).
I never got that magic feeling with any other synth preset bank. Dream Voices was indeed my second favorite form all. Only Martin Walkers Steamworx was even better for my kind of music.
I could bite my own ass since i "lost" some original files and so i cannot run the latest old Alchemy (v1.55) anymore. Or i did it wrong, it seems i still have all the original preset banks and i opened them once inside the Logic version. Now i cannot make it to work again for some reason.
While the version in Logic is mainly much better it lost a few wonderful things like microtuning via .tun files and importing own waveforms.
At least i have all the samples still from all Alchemy banks and can use them in any other hybrid synth as well.

Wow good call. I have had a different skin Alchemy so long I forgot it looked like that, ha! I actually have that pack and can say that it is not a preset out of the box. There are a number of presets that come close but do not rotate through syllables in the same way.

Of course Alchemy is so deep you can do so much with it.

any sampler>choir sample> lots of reverb>distorted,squashed drums>bingo
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”