camel audio alchemy player cm

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i used to be able to download via the cm vault now filosilo doesn't have it , i can only find it on icreate issue 122 but you cant buy that lol anyone know where to get alchemy cm?
Last edited by nokturnal1979 on Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

know what?

sorry typed that too fast where to get it

Ooer missus.

there u go changed it

Weird... did they pull it or something? I was sure it was on one of the CM issues i have, but, i can't find Alchemy Player CM on any of the issues i registered on FileSilo... maybe it was back when they still used the Vault.

Alchemy Player /= Alchemy Player CM, by the way. The CM version came with additional sounds.

cool. i got alchemy back. thx :)

chk071 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:11 pm Weird... did they pull it or something? I was sure it was on one of the CM issues i have, but, i can't find Alchemy Player CM on any of the issues i registered on FileSilo... maybe it was back when they still used the Vault.

Alchemy Player /= Alchemy Player CM, by the way. The CM version came with additional sounds.
Does this load/play the commercial sound libs?
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Shabdahbriah wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:16 am
chk071 wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:11 pm Weird... did they pull it or something? I was sure it was on one of the CM issues i have, but, i can't find Alchemy Player CM on any of the issues i registered on FileSilo... maybe it was back when they still used the Vault.

Does this load/play the commercial sound libs?
Yes.

excellent bro thanks so much

they must have pulled it i had it in the vault its not in filosilo only on some icreate edition i do not have

is it 32 bit ?

yep its 32 bit that link

If you had it in the cm Vault then you can migrate that account into FileSilo.
cm Magazine wrote:Head to filesilo.co.uk/vault and enter your Vault email address. Reset your password via the email you receive and log in.
DarkStar, ... Interesting, if true
Inspired by ...

Return to “Instruments”