Melody Generator - Ableton / MaxforLive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I haven't heard back regarding either of my queries.
I guess I will take that as a no.

Hi Musical Gym, thanks v much for getting in touch and apologies for the slow reponse, we're a super small team and working our way through support enquiries asap. If you need any more help please do email me directly, thx

evabeat wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:41 pm Apologies KVR forum for the radio silence, things have been busy for us since we soft-released the VST a few days ago. We are a very small outfit and some of you have been extremely patient, not to say very helpful (thank you Trancit!) with some initial support issues and bugs which are all being nicely ironed out. We’re about to send out an 1.1 update in the next day or two. And thank you to all our recent customers, it’s all really appreciated.

As for our valued M4L early adopters, we will be offering a crossgrade for anyone who’s already purchased the M4L version which will be around £12.99 / 14.50 euros / $16.50 and this should be available in the next week or two from Isotonik sute and www.evabeat.com

I’m hoping anyone who’s reached out via our support recently has heard back by now, if not please do email me charlie@evabeat.com and I will be sure to respond asap.

Thanks again for all your support. :tu:

Charlie
EVAbeat
Still waiting for the cross grade from Max for live !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thank you for the crossgrade offer. Immediately purchased to support future development.
However, I‘m slightly dissapointed to lose any control/automation capabilities (Push 2) using the VST. It seems the paremeters are not exposed, nor do the pads respond to MIDI notes.

Any chance to see the new features added to the max4live version, too?

Hi jeblo05, thanks for your message and support!
Yes we are looking at adding MIDI-mappable controls for use with external controllers and hope to be able to add that to an update soon. Some of the features will be added to the M4L too where possible.
You mentioned the pads not responding to MIDI - I guess you mean the pads on your Push 2, not the virtual ones on the Melody Sauce interface, which illuminate along with the rhythm of the created melodies?
Thanks again. :)
EVAbeat

Hi EVAbeat,
I‘m talking about the pads in Melody Sauce. As a user I would expect to trigger them by notes from a controller (to fire up new melodies).
Also the melody slots should be mappable/pre-mapped

Return to “Effects”