Technical issue, Kick sample does not play in the playlist (FL studio)

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello there,

I am not 100% sure if this is the correct section of the forum to post it in so please be kind haha :D.
I got a weird situation that I need some advice on how to solve. I made a screencapture for you guys to see:

https://www.useloom.com/share/34b83635a ... 84ecde0360

P.s. I just noticed that the auto-admin kicks in since I have not made 5 posts yet. Its a link that is being generated to view it from the cloud. Its from www.useloom.com No endorsement or whatsoever, just as a heads up it is safe to click it :)

Hi, I'm moving this to the Host forum and I added FL studio to your subject line as you forgot too mention what host. You'll get more response there.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

When you play in the playlist window, there is deflection of the level in the mixer insert. Try disable of the (many) effects on that insert (with their selector at each slot) to see if one of them is 'eating' the signal...(automated slots showing zero level there too)

Hink wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:20 pm Hi, I'm moving this to the Host forum and I added FL studio to your subject line as you forgot too mention what host. You'll get more response there.
My apologies, I indeed forgot to add the Fl Studio in the subject line, haven't been on forums for years so I am rusty still haha. Thanks for the moving to the host forum.

NTO wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:53 pm When you play in the playlist window, there is deflection of the level in the mixer insert. Try disable of the (many) effects on that insert (with their selector at each slot) to see if one of them is 'eating' the signal...(automated slots showing zero level there too)
I went in FL Studio and did the check as you say. My results I captured for you on screen:
https://www.useloom.com/share/aff91cd8f ... c699811835

Any ideas left what this could be?

I'm watching it on my phone, so poor view, but it looks like you have it turned off in the channel rack. Dark led there when you showed pattern play.
Later - edit to show
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”