Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Manuel how about adding the multiband distortion on the send effect this would be really great to use

By the way having the ability to send the send to another effect and affecting only the wet signal that was just pure genius

Please please pleaaaaaase.... could we have an additional sync source.. beat/bar/tick from DAW? This basic lacking function is just mind blowing in a synth of this caliber.

Just for fun I went through a bunch of various synths I have available and not a single one didn't offer this feature. How on earth did you guys not implement it for Avenger? It's like the most basic feature ever.. heck even my Behringer Neutron has it for it's LFO (which can then be used to trigger the envelope etc so for basically anything).

Even the super old OhmForce synthesizers have this.. in fact, can anybody think of a synth that does not have the option of an LFO syncing to DAW tempo beat/bar?
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

yes we will consider this in 1.5.0

btw:

the 25% XMAS sale will end tomorrow. If you want Avenger, XPs or another plugin, you should order it NOW!

OK. THANKS!
:hihi:
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

1-4-5 probably tomorrow

:)

If the factory content folder has been moved to another folder (did it for Studio One some while ago), it is not trivial to point Avenger to the new place afterwards, because it recognized the moved folder, but only allows for import of that huge monolithic factory content file. At that stage, it should additionally consider that the user may have moved the content folder and allow to pick it.

Paths should be changed from inside the UI, I know... but things can be different.

So now I had to change it for my FL Studio session. The only way I found was: Create a symlink at the place where the Avenger library folder once was. It took me some time to find where that was. Now after Avenger successfully starts up, point it to the new place. Delete the symlink.

1.4.5 goes online in several minutes, heres the changelog so far

1.4.5 changelog

GENERAL:
- massively improved chord-detection.
- VST3 fixed an issue where Avenger received MIDI-CC Data even if there was none.
- fixed a GUI crash when double clicking the OK button in a pop-up message ( i.e. Initialize Preset)
- fixed a rare crash when cross-FM wsa not set correct.

SYS-TAB:
- added Arp/DrumSQ-trigger option LATCH to SYS-page

GUI:
- imporved MIDI-data readout. its 2 rows now for better readability

MODMATRIX:
- fixed a issue with OSC-target names were wrong after removing OSCs
- added new source that triggers if a MIN or a MAJ chord was detected
- added OSC-StartKey/EndKey mod target
- added OSC Keyzone as mod-target

DRUM-SQ:
- fixed odd scroll behaviour in Drumkit browser when saving a drumkit preset.
- fixed a issue with pre-delaying samples timing was not correct if SQ Speed was other than 1/16

OSC:
- new endless sub Menu
- new endless sub mode: endless sub switch
- added octave and note offset to endless sub modes

OSC-SOUNDBROWSER:
- improved search. now it is possible to search in a specific expansion for a search string
- sound preview plays always note "C"

VMAN:
- fixed an issue where the expansion list was not updated after activationg a new expansion in VMAN

msvs wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:25 pmOSC:
- new endless sub Menu
- new endless sub mode: endless sub switch
- added octave and note offset to endless sub modes
Oh thanks! I was not able to find it. An "endless sub" menu? A menu for a sub osc drone? An endless submenu? Of what? What is it?

on the VOICING PAGE
there was the "endless sub bass" mode on off switch
Now its no longer a switch, its a menu with several options

try out tipp:
- OSC1 - load a PAD sample
- OSC2 - load a Sinewave, set it to "Chord Detection" on in the endless sub menu
- play a chord

you will have automatically the correct SUB BASS, when you play Amin, Fmaj, Cmaj - whatever

msvs wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:46 pmon the VOICING PAGE
Ah, the one which is labeled "MiDI special", thx.

Thanks for the update...

After 1.4.5 update min/maj changes in arpeggiator stopped working (((
Reinstalled 1.4.2 - it works again

"added OSC-StartKey/EndKey mod target"

Does this mean we can trigger a sample at note release? (EndKey)
If not, would be very useful to add!
For key noise samples for ex etc.
It makes such difference in authenticity!
Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”