Wusik Beta Testing (new installers, new Wusik EVE V5 and other products updates)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Niice! :party:

dnekm wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:41 pm Last new skin for EVE for a while - for those who do not like red or purple:

Blue/Grey

http://westgatesounds.net/free/index.html
Sweet! Thanks

Links for Westgate-2EVE.rar and Westgate-3EVE.rar not working at the moment

Should work now... Forgot to remove the space between the number and EVE in the filename...

William,

Belated thanks on your best wishes.
We had additional back to back deaths of 3 fisherman in the storms. Small community here.

Then the death of our neighbor's 18 year old beagle. There seems to be more collective grieving for the dog than for the humans.
I was enlisted to help two local heathen churches in their outreach to bring in new membership. The good folks trying to come up to speed with the digital age of music production. Will introduce EVE and try to get some recognition and hopefully business your way.

John

Made some corrections and changes to Westgate-3 EVE.....

I should have a surprise from Flavours of Lime in a few days. ;-) I already tested the new skin and it will be a good model for you guys to reskin, as it runs vertically instead of the current horizontal model. :-o

Guys, I just found a problem with the VST Hosting inside Wusik Station V9. I'm fixing it now. Anyone found anything else? I haven't upload anything yet...

V9.2.0 (beta)
- Fixed a problem with the VST plugin hosting, it was no longer loading files.

WilliamK wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:57 pm I should have a surprise from Flavours of Lime in a few days. ;-) I already tested the new skin and it will be a good model for you guys to reskin, as it runs vertically instead of the current horizontal model. :-o
Good news! looking forward to seeing it :)
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

This probably wont help much... It might, I don't know. I'm sorry I didn't reported right away. I was on v9.1.2 - RC1 when I noticed. That was the first time I tried hosting vst inside. Scanned first. What I was getting was, in WS9, instead of plugin I got something like "vst empty". Loaded second, third and just got list with vst empty entry enlarging.
Same was for all, W one, 8008 and WS9 except Eve5 which was the only one that loaded vsts correctly.
That issue was for all, even mda ones. Haven't tried vst3 though.
I wanted to try update (v1.1.4 at the time) before I report, maybe it was fixed but later there was new updates and I failed to keep up. I´ll try tonight to update/test.
What you wrote resembles issue that I had.

Yeah, that's the problem I just fixed. :cool: Wusik Station V9.2.0 is there and fixed, could you test? Wusik One I removed the Plugins Manager, as it doesn't use plugin hosting anyway, will upload new files soon. Wusik 8008 seems to be working, could you test the latest version? Thanks.

Cheers, WilliamK

Ok, updated Wusik Station V9 files to V9.2.0 and also updated Wusik One and removed the Plugins Manager option as it does not feature plugin hosting like the other products. ;-) For now I won't announce it, will wait 48 hours, to see if there's not other things to be fixed for V9.2.0

Cheers

Just updated all to latest: Wusik 8008 v1.18 / Wusik EVE V5 v5.0.8 / Wusik One v1.1.8 / WusikStationV9 v9.2.0
Tested vst hosting using vst x64 of Wusik products and 2 vsts: Tal-Bitcrush and Tal-Chorus, both same x64 vst. Used those 2 because they are mostly stable in all hosts.
Eve5, everything is fine so far. 8008 crashes or, when it doesn't crash look like this:
Presets can be switched but nothing else is controllable (maybe that's not vst presets????).
WS9, loads and works so far. Look at the pic bellow and arrow:
Why that isn't button like in Eve to show vst gui, it would be much better. Instead it displays plugin menu (selector for vst, plugin list). Whats even worse, when trying to load new plugin from that list it doesn't load at all.

Some remarks, I just scanned plugins with one of the wusik products before. I think, since they have shareable recourse that I dont need to scan with each and also ws9 and Eve5 seem to work like that. Just in case if I needed to scan with each separately

Ah, indeed, I will make it look like EVE does, much better. Thanks.

Another thing, last year I was testing the Intel Compiler, which did improve the speed of the code. Should I bother about this again? Maybe run some tests and see if you guys can load the files without problems?

Edit: this would be on Windows. There is the compiler for OSX, but I would leave that for last.

I just updated Wusik EVE V5 OSX Files as they were non-optimized (with debug) versions. Sorry about that, not sure how I did that mistake. :dog:

.... (need to edit the text, will repost later)

Return to “Instruments”