Spire: Feature requests

Official support for: reveal-sound.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi! We are planning to add new GUI scale options and native presets manager in future releases. We prefer not to promise any dates at this point.

I asked you about preset manager before I bought Spire and you told me that it would be in an update last fall 2017. And now you cannot even tell us a date? This is really not cool! I'd rather see proper preset handling than any other new feature.

Hi Everyone,

One feature I'd like to see is the ability to pick "Silence" as a wave to mix with (WTMix).
This would be useful for audio rate modulations of OSC amplitude.

For example using OSC1 noise to modulate itself (WT Mix) to thin it out (or you could use other wave forms).Then using OSC1 to modulate pitch on OSC2.

Note that if you do this with OSCMixer, you can not pass the result to the next slot in the mod matrix.

Best regards,

Gino

I've got an idea thats not really necessary but more of a convenience thing :D
Right-click or drag-and-drop modulation would be heaven !!

* add to that key commands for things like stepper copy, paste etc.(like 'c', 'p') if this is possible :o

For 1.1.15 (if there is one), a "Random" button would be nice, to load a random preset from all those available. There are a lot available, so this would be nice.

Also, not everyone is strictly focused on trance music, so a decent selection of vintage waveforms would be great.

For 1.2 or beyond, any amount of extra oscillators, LFOs, envelops, etc., would be appreciated. Custom envelopes (as seen in Falcon, Harmor, Serum etc.) would be extra nice.

Soarer wrote:I asked you about preset manager before I bought Spire and you told me that it would be in an update last fall 2017. And now you cannot even tell us a date? This is really not cool! I'd rather see proper preset handling than any other new feature.
Oh come on. Stop pressuring. No developer will be able to tell you an exact date of a feature, or an update, until it's almost released. Yours is not the only feature request for Spire, it is one under thousands.

Any chance for more wavetables? Also any chance to draw our own envelopse for long evolving sounds and such stuff?

chk071 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:57 pm
Soarer wrote:I asked you about preset manager before I bought Spire and you told me that it would be in an update last fall 2017. And now you cannot even tell us a date? This is really not cool! I'd rather see proper preset handling than any other new feature.
Oh come on. Stop pressuring. No developer will be able to tell you an exact date of a feature, or an update, until it's almost released. Yours is not the only feature request for Spire, it is one under thousands.
No, keep pressuring! This should have been implemented years ago. It's the most important feature that's missing.

And (again) a +1 for parameters lock (pleeeeeze!!!) and 125% skin.

See, that's what I meant. I don't care for a preset manager at all, yet, for you, it's most essential. Same goes for most other features.

How about making a list of top 5 features requested by majority, and before that we can simply poll these features out to make things legit.

An easy means to organise banks. I would be happy with a simple python script that converts a bank into separate preset files, and back again. Given enough information about the format of the bank file, I'd be happy to try and write one myself. Likewise information about the structure of a preset file would be nice. It would be nice to be able to take e.g. oscillator settings from one preset and use them in another.

please make possible record arp patterns like in hive from u-he ,from midi keyboard or from a daw
Studio one fan
JKSOUND - Sound Design.
Soundbanks, Production and other music-related products.

Or at least drag-drop midi score right into the arp section like in Rapid and vaporizer 2

phreaque wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:28 pm Or at least drag-drop midi score right into the arp section like in Rapid and vaporizer 2
I'd second that. Also, it would be great to have 32 steps in the arpeggiator.

All stuff for Spire 2, i guess. :)

chk071 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:45 pm
phreaque wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:28 pm Or at least drag-drop midi score right into the arp section like in Rapid and vaporizer 2
I'd second that. Also, it would be great to have 32 steps in the arpeggiator.

All stuff for Spire 2, i guess. :)
Which will have wavetable oscillators :borg:

Return to “Reveal Sound”