VIs from Plugin Alliance

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is great news, thanks.

A game changer.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I've heard rumors it's going to be a spectral phase modulation synth with warping oscillators that use linear quantum polarity to generate a signal and it has an artificial learning intelligence to help with arps. That and an analog mode. Possibly may include a modular keyboard too that will enable you to route any key to any other key in mono or stereo with a mid side switch.

I expect that a little will go a long way.

Give them an inch and they'll take a mile.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Can't wait to dial in some settings.

I bet they‘ll be based on an original concept and provide a pleasant, melodic-sounding, transparent sound, inspired by the vintage instruments of the radio era. They will be versatile enough to adapt perfectly to the needs of modern production studios.

Thus, the instruments combine not only the sonic virtues of legendary vintage tube equipment with the advantages of the High Dynamic 120 V operating voltage in a single unit. They also set a new benchmark in terms of tube technology, with the innovative implementation of a parallel dual-tube circuit.

Hyper, hyper! :hyper:

Aloysius wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:48 am A game changer.
now where's the "i'm glancing at you wryly through my eybrows" smiley?...

sqigls wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:20 pm
Aloysius wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:48 am A game changer.
now where's the "i'm glancing at you wryly through my eybrows" smiley?...
Ask Vurt, he has a :monocle guy:

hello?

Any update already, I though there was an announcement today? Cant wait :hyper:

Symetry wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:33 pm Any update already, I though there was an announcement today? Cant wait :hyper:
Weekend after Namm, so probably in 1 week

Symetry wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:33 pm Any update already, I though there was an announcement today? Cant wait :hyper:
https://youtu.be/aoXOdAUD7IM

waiting...
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Return to “Instruments”