Disting: Wavetables vs .wav

Official support for: expertsleepers.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I have problems setting up my wavetables and audio samples the right way. I have the wavetables in one folder and the samples in another folder. Then there is a playlist-wavetable.txt and a playlist.txt. But if I enter the WAV Playback with scrub algorithm, the disting tries to load the little single cycle wavetables.. and gets an error. The screen did not show the settings and algorithm until I installed the latest firmware again. How should I set it up to get it to work?

It depends very much which firmware you're running. Which is it?

I installed firmware version 4.9

If you want to avoid the WAV Playback algorithm loading the wavetable folders, you can omit them from the playlist. Or, name them alphabetically so the non-wavetables come first.

The first time you enter a folder with the scrub algorithm it will prepare the reversed samples, which can take a while. Did the disting actually display an error? If so, what was it? There should be no reason why that algorithm would fail on the wavetable WAV files.

It works correctly now since I named them alphabetically. Thank you for quick help! Have a nice day. :)

Return to “Expert Sleepers”