Cherry Audio Voltage modular

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Voltage Modular Core + Electro Drums Voltage Modular Ignite Voltage Modular Nucleus

plexuss wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:37 am I see... PSP released a set of poly modules and those are not included in the PSP Ultimate bundle. The Ultimate bundle price has dropped to $99. Sweet! :phones:
But.... if you already bought the Ultimate Bundle at the old price you get the new bundle for free 😃

simmo75 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:43 am
plexuss wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:37 am I see... PSP released a set of poly modules and those are not included in the PSP Ultimate bundle. The Ultimate bundle price has dropped to $99. Sweet! :phones:
But.... if you already bought the Ultimate Bundle at the old price you get the new bundle for free 😃
Right! Good for all. I picked up the Ultimate bundle. :phones:

plexuss wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:31 am
Tappistry wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:14 am
plexuss wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:10 pm So I see a new PSP bundle of poly-oriented modules for $70. And the price of the PS Ultimate bundle dropped from $130 to $100. tempting... :phones:
I'm trying to decide if u-he Bazille satisfies all of my modular needs (wants). :help:
Of course it doesn't! ... :party:
I knew you'd say that. :lol:

Actually, PSP Ultimate Modular Collection includes all our modules (31 modules). Current users of our Ultimate Modular Collection get our newest, polyphonic modules free of charge. For next 10 days we offer the Ultimate Bundle for the special price $99 only. After the NAMM the price increase up to the new regular price $149.

Warm regards from Anaheim, California
Antoni Ozynski
www.PSPaudioware.com

PSP wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:38 am Actually, PSP Ultimate Modular Collection includes all our modules (31 modules). Current users of our Ultimate Modular Collection get our newest, polyphonic modules free of charge. For next 10 days we offer the Ultimate Bundle for the special price $99 only. After the NAMM the price increase up to the new regular price $149.

Warm regards from Anaheim, California
Antoni Ozynski
www.PSPaudioware.com
$3.20US per module. :tu:

I think I was caught out by less than 24 hours. Can anybody beat that ? :)

I would totally :love: to see a PSP oscillator module!
Perhaps one can hope...
The average bored guy

are there presets for the psp ultimate collection? I can't see any patches if I demo

sacer wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:49 am are there presets for the psp ultimate collection? I can't see any patches if I demo
No. :(
The average bored guy

no yet ;-)
If anyone would be interested in creating for us some interesting patches and presets please contact us at contact@pspaudioware.com .

PSP wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:00 pm no yet ;-)
If anyone would be interested in creating for us some interesting patches and presets please contact us at contact@pspaudioware.com .

Nice :)

I would realy like to buy the psp ultimate bundle but i have no credit card, i always pay with paypal. In Germany are Kredit cards not neccessary.

bite_me wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:23 am I would totally :love: to see a PSP oscillator module!
Perhaps one can hope...
https://store.cherryaudio.com/modules/psp-nitrolfo has a trigger and 1v/oct input :)
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

PSP wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:38 am Actually, PSP Ultimate Modular Collection includes all our modules (31 modules). Current users of our Ultimate Modular Collection get our newest, polyphonic modules free of charge. For next 10 days we offer the Ultimate Bundle for the special price $99 only. After the NAMM the price increase up to the new regular price $149.
Say no more. Ultimate Bundle purchased :)

Have fun at NAMM! :party:
Music tech enthusiast

sacer wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:31 pm I would realy like to buy the psp ultimate bundle but i have no credit card, i always pay with paypal. In Germany are Kredit cards not neccessary.
Contact someone from VM. You can pay them with PP and they'll activate the bundle for you.
Music tech enthusiast

Return to “Instruments”