VIs from Plugin Alliance

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Short demo of one synth I guess from last Sunday's event. Probably the Oberheim clone?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 0780064066

The only one Im personally really interested in is the Unfiltered Audio one. Please modular polyphonic modulation with all their modules :pray:

Symetry wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:20 pm The only one Im personally really interested in is the Unfiltered Audio one. Please modular polyphonic modulation with all their modules :pray:
Yep! Our full modulation system with per-voice modulation (optional switch per-module for monophonic modulation). Additionally, we're adding an MPE modulator so that you can route all of that easily.

I can't share any teasers yet, but I'll share this: it's called LION. It has two oscillators, each with 25+ modes and optional full stereo synthesis. It has a mixer with nine modes. The interface has been designed without pages. The only page not always-visible is the voicing options page (poly/mono/legato/unison, tuning, etc... the type of stuff you only set once).

thelizard wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:34 pm
Symetry wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:20 pm The only one Im personally really interested in is the Unfiltered Audio one. Please modular polyphonic modulation with all their modules :pray:
Yep! Our full modulation system with per-voice modulation (optional switch per-module for monophonic modulation). Additionally, we're adding an MPE modulator so that you can route all of that easily.

I can't share any teasers yet, but I'll share this: it's called LION. It has two oscillators, each with 25+ modes and optional full stereo synthesis. It has a mixer with nine modes. The interface has been designed without pages. The only page not always-visible is the voicing options page (poly/mono/legato/unison, tuning, etc... the type of stuff you only set once).
If that isn't a great teaser, I don't know! :)
Sounds awesome, Michael.
Can't wait. :phones:

Symetry wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:20 pm The only one Im personally really interested in is the Unfiltered Audio one.
Same here.
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Same here too !
Best
YY

Lion will be an instabuy from me :)

thelizard wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:34 pm

Sounds very interesting indeed! Can you share the ETA?
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

Examigan wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:46 am
dermage wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:55 am The new Brainworx synth looks a bit like an Oberheim interface. Let's see. UA synth will be nice anyway. You keep me/us hooked :)
Yes, it looks much like the controls on the SEM. 8)
Yeah that's what I think judging by its graphic.

Obviously we have to start torturing puppies...

Is it today that there is supposed to be news?

ya, but didn't namm finish last week?

Indeed.

It would be great to get ETA on LION in order to attempt to budget accordingly.

scott_free wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:58 am Indeed.

It would be great to get ETA on LION in order to attempt to budget accordingly.
We're hoping it will be released by the end of April. My first kid is due April 30th, so we're definitely trying to get it out ahead of that hahah.

The private reveal was last Sunday, and so far only two videos have been made public. The Jordan Rudess video was posted by Dirk on Facebook, and then this video (without LION) was posted on Brainworx: https://www.brainworx.audio/blog/blog-p ... in-la.html

Hopefully PA will post some more soon.

Return to “Instruments”