Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Many paid and free VSTs as well as Kontakt libraries. As well as HW synths/drum machine and acoustic instruments.

I've shown this is another thread .. but it's the newbie keyboard to the group. It significantly changed how I plan to set up for the future. Totally savage (royalties to Greg Koch) beast.

Left to right 57' ... 65' ... 58'
The 65 Deluxe reverb is the new addition. It's in amazing shape other than a ding on the bottom left cab. The insides and the reverb tank are as good as you'll find. Total luck find.

If you have to ask, you can't afford the answer

SJ_Digriz wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:11 pm How about having boxes that are full of boxes? lol I have a couple of those in the closet.
{cough}... guilty.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Just making do with what I have

I have a closet full of mostly empty equipment boxes too. Similar reasoning. I’ve had to ship things before, and it’s all very useful for relocation. I also have regrets of not having boxes for things from earlier in life.
justin3am wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:07 am [...] I completely tear down the modulars and re-patch for each project.
Nice photos of the modular setup. Is it hard to tear apart an interesting sound and start from scratch?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Not at all. The impermanence is a big draw for me. I make a patch, record and move on. No 'undo' if I want to change key or fix a bum note. Though I can get creative when editing, I just work with what I get in the moment.

Kind of off topic .. maybe this should be a thread to discuss this kind of modular technique.
But, I created a MIDI project that basically samples whatever configuration I currently have. i do 6 octaves with various sweeps and mods performed by Silent way. I get about 5 minutes of audio associated with whatever patch. I can then dump that in Halion or Falcon as the need arises. But in practice I have about 500gig of stuff I never use again :P

Cleaned my room today. That's the news here.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

didn't replace the bulb though i see :hihi:

:D

justin3am wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:04 pm Not at all. The impermanence is a big draw for me. I make a patch, record and move on. No 'undo' if I want to change key or fix a bum note. Though I can get creative when editing, I just work with what I get in the moment.
this!

i record, continuously.
occasionally when recording for sharing, ill stop, fade in and out after a bit, post that, carry on recording...

patches come down most nights, if not then when i start up the day after.
i have hundreds of hours of stuff no one will ever hear, not even me probably :shrug:
lots of the really exciting stuff too, where you completely lose the flow, delays build up, resonances scream out, then a few tweaks later you've tamed the beast 8)
priceless :D

SJ_Digriz wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:39 am I've shown this is another thread .. but it's the newbie keyboard to the group. It significantly changed how I plan to set up for the future. Totally savage (royalties to Greg Koch) beast.

Left to right 57' ... 65' ... 58'
The 65 Deluxe reverb is the new addition. It's in amazing shape other than a ding on the bottom left cab. The insides and the reverb tank are as good as you'll find. Total luck find.

Where are your capes?

:hihi:

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:38 pm Where are your capes?
I have to be careful showing too many. Trying to keep the low profile when off stage.

i like the red
im not sure the "woman shaped wings" work though tbh.
i like the fact youre being experimental, but that's a bit lady gaga, trying to hard to be out there.
go with traditional bat wings, much scarier anyway :)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”