DMGAudio Multiplicity

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Multiplicity

I was playing with the demo today, but Cubase 10 crashed after couple of minutes (no error messages, just poof). The last thing I did before the crash, was enabling sidechain in Cubase and routing another track into Multiplicity. When I re-opened Multiplicity window, Cubase crashed. It was on Windows 10, VST3 64 bit plugin, Cubase 10.0.10.

How does it compare vs Izotope Ozone ? Both have dynamic Eq and MB dynamics

Unspoken wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:20 pm I was playing with the demo today, but Cubase 10 crashed after couple of minutes (no error messages, just poof). The last thing I did before the crash, was enabling sidechain in Cubase and routing another track into Multiplicity. When I re-opened Multiplicity window, Cubase crashed. It was on Windows 10, VST3 64 bit plugin, Cubase 10.0.10.
Hi. Not seeing any repro here. Could you possibly drop me an email so we can chase this? Crashes are always top priority!!

Dave.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

Bought it, loving it :)

Gonna need some more time with it but already had some great results using some of the presets as a starting point.
More BPM please

So, Multiplicity is Composition?

Matter-of-factly, this track uses multiplicity. I found it very useful for keeping things under control
and improving general clarity. In my estimation anyway. :)

Great plugin :tu:

https://soundcloud.com/user-663163390/w ... experiment

Jopmanajop wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:38 am So, Multiplicity is Composition?
No.

pekbro wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:20 am Matter-of-factly, this track uses multiplicity. I found it very useful for keeping things under control
and improving general clarity. In my estimation anyway. :)

Great plugin :tu:
Nice!

Currently trying out the demo.
Powerful tool for sure.

Belinski wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:58 pm How does it compare vs Izotope Ozone ? Both have dynamic Eq and MB dynamics
Multiplicity can dig a little deeper into the audio than Ozone* and remain musical sounding. True of most of DMG's tools. Also Multiplicity has more control over dynamics than Ozone's toolset. We generally think of DMG as putting more attention to the finer details of DSP, whether it's true or not. Maybe there is a source that validates there somewhere. I seem to remember reading interviews where Dave talks about the finer details of working with digital audio in what they strive for with their products. This plays out for me in the high quality I hear in DMG's plugins. It's one reason I moved on from Ozone. :party: :phones:

* Ozone 8. It's the last version I have experience with.

Composition is still being worked on. And it's sexy. But it's an entirely different beast to Multiplicity.

Dave.

DaveGamble wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:24 pm
Composition is still being worked on. And it's sexy. But it's an entirely different beast to Multiplicity.

Dave.
Composition?!? What will it be ? :hyper:

Just bought Multiplicity.
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Dave.
Would that be some kind of Track series version of Multiplicity? ..please tell us more! :D

3ee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:28 pm

Dave.
Would that be some kind of Track series version of Multiplicity? ..please tell us more! :D
I thought the next tool would be a multi-component-flavor-in-the-box processor. Dave collected some sought after gear which he wanted to reproduce/model. Is that right Dave? I actually thought this would come out before Multiplicity, but still very happy M. was released first :)

3ee wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:28 pm

Dave.
Heya. "Track" in DMGAudio land refers to the specific interface format, with the short list of controls, but sexy DSP under the hood; so we could do Track plugins for, say, particular presets in Multiplicity, but in general Multiplicity is Multiplicity...

... as for Composition, lemme reply to next comment.

Dave.

Return to “Effects”