U-he offer from Native instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

well why would it?
if they can sell the licences, whether or not they buy the bundle, then buying the bundle makes no difference to them selling those licences?

midi_transmission wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:26 am ... until you have a problem or a broken computer without the possibility to deactivate your licences.
Have you had this happen to you? It's the same process as resetting your activations for any other kind of licensing system with limited concurrent activations. You write to the dev, say 'hey my computer took a shit' and they give you more activations.

Happened to me with soundtoys and I was back on track within a few hours.

Actually now that I think about it I reformatted once without removing my ilok licenses from my drive. Whole thing took maybe two days to sort out, across half a dozen developers.

Razzia wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:48 pm
midi_transmission wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:26 am ... until you have a problem or a broken computer without the possibility to deactivate your licences.
Have you had this happen to you? It's the same process as resetting your activations for any other kind of licensing system with limited concurrent activations. You write to the dev, say 'hey my computer took a shit' and they give you more activations.

Actually now that I think about it I reformatted once without removing my ilok licenses from my drive. Whole thing took maybe two days to sort out, across half a dozen developers.

well gentle didn't work, because again I make a request and was ignored
Hink wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:28 am I would like to give a gentle nudge, we have enough threads about ilok, u-he does not use an ilok so we dont need this thread derailed by ilok conversations
u-he does not use an ilok so we dont need this thread derailed by ilok conversations

please dont just ignore me again
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 pm well gentle didn't work, because again I make a request and was ignored
Hink wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:28 am I would like to give a gentle nudge, we have enough threads about ilok, u-he does not use an ilok so we dont need this thread derailed by ilok conversations
u-he does not use an ilok so we dont need this thread derailed by ilok conversations

AND HE HASN'T SOLD OUT EITHER, BEN FROM CAMEL AUDIO HAS. PLEASE DON'T JUST TWIST MY WORDS AGAIN, THANKS.

perfumer wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:08 pm
Hink wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 pm well gentle didn't work, because again I make a request and was ignored

AND HE HASN'T SOLD OUT EITHER, BEN FROM CAMEL AUDIO HAS. PLEASE DON'T JUST TWIST MY WORDS AGAIN, THANKS.
what part of that did you not get, it has nothing to do with you
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

And also, less than two days left. Then life goes back to normal 8)

ok do we have any more people want to push their luck? Breath the word ilok and you're gone only because I am damn sick of being ignored and trolled. I asked politely but no, people wont listen.

Urs wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:25 pm And also, less than two days left. Then life goes back to normal 8)
Urs, when has anything ever been normal at KVR?

wagtunes wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:27 pm
Urs wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:25 pm And also, less than two days left. Then life goes back to normal 8)
Depends on where you set the bar... for me, KVR is like a bath in cotton balls after a few minutes of Twitter or Facebook...

:lol:

Urs wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:34 pm
Depends on where you set the bar... for me, KVR is like a bath in cotton balls after a few minutes of Twitter or Facebook...
But you see Twitter and Facebook are 2 of the 7 levels of hell. They don't count here on Earth.

Hink wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 pm

Excuse me? This thread is 34 pages long. Perhaps you're being "ignored" because there's no visible indication on your post or profile that you are a mod. I had to go to this page memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6468 to even figure out why you're talking to me like this.

Are you having a bad day? Or do you just typically go straight from zero to being rude and confrontational?

Razzia wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:29 pm
Hink wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:00 pm

Excuse me? This thread is 34 pages long. Perhaps you're being "ignored" because there's no visible indication on your post or profile that you are a mod. I had to go to this page memberlist.php?mode=group&g=6468 to even figure out why you're talking to me like this.

Are you having a bad day? Or do you just typically go straight from zero to being rude and confrontational?
It's not up to me to announce I am a mod, you looked it up like everyone else can, you saw and now you are the one being confrontational. It isn't just this thread so if you have nothing positive to offer I suggest you say "my bad" and move on.

Good one. :lol:

:hug: I hope that kvr is always a comfortable home for you my friend! It has its rough spots; but you know that there are a lot of people here that like you - not just cause you great developer man; but you decent smart person too (caveman style speak)

Most of us wouldn't even think about a monetary exploitation of a 'design flaw' in a dealio, Urs - especially if it has the potential to hurt the dev. It's just not right. And I'm betting that only a few took advantage. Maybe chalk it all up growing pains? Next time you'll know. I'm still hopeful that the overall numbers effect of this U-He & NI thing will be positive for you - it went to several markets that apparently you didn't have a presence in, correct?

Return to “Instruments”