Valhalla Delay released

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
ValhallaDelay

That’s funny, I only remembered him posting fotos of bucket brigade delay pedals. So I was expecting that and was really surprised to see all the tape delay references recently.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

Huh, listening to the music in the video, ValhallaDelay seems to offer Diffusion and Pitch/Shimmer, too. I noticed the pitch effect in an earlier example but thought someone had thrown in other plug-ins for that. Now to me it looks like it’s part of the delay.
..off to play with my music toys - library music production.
http://www.FiveMinuteHippo.com

4-6 weeks is the same as 4-6 hours, right? :wheee:

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:38 pm 4-6 weeks is the same as 4-6 hours, right? :wheee:
I guess it depends how close you are to a black hole.

egbert wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:56 pm
DrGonzo wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:38 pm 4-6 weeks is the same as 4-6 hours, right? :wheee:
Does an Eventide Blackhole count? :lol:

/C
ANALOG DEEP HOUSE 2 for U-HE DIVA
HARDWARE SAMPLER FANATIC - Akai S1100/S950/Z8 - Casio FZ20m - Emu Emax I - Ensoniq ASR10/EPS

DrGonzo wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:06 pm
Is it before or after the release of Valhalla Delay in the signal chain?

egbert wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:02 am
Unless he's on the beta team, it's before in the signal chain. :dog:

Processing a little Sunday morning piano jam with two instances. Instance 1 is also fed into the bus which holds instance 2.
https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... -meets-two

Delay sounds amazing, be sure to share both presets when valhalla delay is out... :P

HcDoom wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:47 am Delay sounds amazing, be sure to share both presets when valhalla delay is out... :P
They will be included with the plugin :)

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

elxsound wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:36 am
egbert wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:02 am
Unless he's on the beta team, it's before in the signal chain. :dog:
Are the beta team immune to time dilation effects? No wonder I never got an invite.

Sampleconstruct wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:22 am
HcDoom wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:47 am Delay sounds amazing, be sure to share both presets when valhalla delay is out... :P
They will be included with the plugin :)
That's great news. :tu: It's a lot cheaper (for me) this way! :lol:

medienhexer wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 12:26 pm That’s funny, I only remembered him posting fotos of bucket brigade delay pedals. So I was expecting that and was really surprised to see all the tape delay references recently.
I remember Sean pontificating a bit about Echoboy and the Strymon Timeline during the very early "if I were to work on a delay..." stage, so I always just kind of assumed this would be a multi-mode delay like those. Then based on what he posted images of, I'd expect to see things like an Echoplex inspired mode, a Space-Echo type mode (I think he had the RE-301 with chorus if memory serves), one or more BBD modes (Memory Man Deluxe, Boss DM-2), would think a modulated delay is likely, and would not be surprised to see "diffuse" and "pitch" modes (or controls) knowing Sean's tastes. Wouldn't surprise me if a year later some new modes got added to, like we saw in the reverbs.

Assuming this is the usual Valhalla $50, I'll just buy it sight unseen. Would order today if I could.

Hurry upppppppppppp. I need to grab a delay plugin but I want to wait for this.

Return to “Effects”