U-he offer from Native instruments

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sent a mail to Uhe support today Sunday, and got a reply today as well. That's the best and fastest customer service I ever experienced. It was totally unexpected as it is Sunday. Talk about dedication.
:hug:
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Urs wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:21 am
fmr wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:42 am Will you be in Frankfurt this year?
Sorry, but there's nothing left for me at Messe. We put our energy in Superbooth.
My bad. I will probably have to go there this year. It seems we will miss (again) an oportunity to meet, after so many years. Good luck for the Superbooth.
Fernando (FMR)

fmr wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:11 pm
Urs wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:21 am
fmr wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:42 am Will you be in Frankfurt this year?
Sorry, but there's nothing left for me at Messe. We put our energy in Superbooth.
My bad. I will probably have to go there this year. It seems we will miss (again) an oportunity to meet, after so many years. Good luck for the Superbooth.
You really, really, really have to consider Superbooth. It's done right. Trade show, talks, performances and concerts in one venue. Better vibe, better food (lotsa vegan) and cheaper hotels than Frankfurt too.

Urs > Are you vegan ? It's nice to hear that !
U N I S O N : shoegaze/electronic wall of sound with heavenly voice
https://soundcloud.com/weareunison / https://www.facebook.com/unison666 / https://weareunison.com/

Julien Unison wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:09 pm Urs > Are you vegan ? It's nice to hear that !
No, I'm not. I try to reduce meats though and I mostly avoid dairy. But the Frankfurt trade show must be a nightmare for vegans, I don't recall ever seeing a vegan option.

Personal story. Got u-he Hive at launch after having read so much on Diva and Zebra but finding them (too) expensive, even with the dyno rebate. Then visited Messe as a guest and got to know Howard Scarr at the u-he booth. Such a sweet and dedicated guy, with the best Hive presets ATM. Still, sold Hive as the sound was too EDM for my liking. Years without u-he passed, until I saw this NI deal, which got me Diva, as well as Presswerk and Satin, at last. Thanks again, major U, commencing countdown, engines on.

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:41 am
jacqueslacouth wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:28 am
wagtunes wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:44 am

Remember, some people hated The Beatles. There is always going to be somebody who thinks that something the general public thinks is great is not all that great.

Welcome to planet Earth.
Yeh, well, the Beatles DID actually suck!
Heresy! :hihi:
I am in the Stones > Beatles camp. :-)
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Urs wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:58 pm You really, really, really have to consider Superbooth. It's done right. Trade show, talks, performances and concerts in one venue. Better vibe, better food (lotsa vegan) and cheaper hotels than Frankfurt too.
I see u-he has a a whole room to itself this year. You'll be able to hear yourself speak. :tu:

https://www.superbooth.com/en/floorplan ... ation=h524

It looks like they have spread everyone out across the venue which makes a lot more sense for demonstrating audio. I've watched many videos from trade shows where it's pretty incoherent noise-wise. :shrug:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

telecode wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:07 pm I am in the Stones > Beatles camp. :-)
I'm in the everything > Beatles camp. :P

Really, pretty much hated them since the first time i heard a song from them. I never was into that Hippie Woodstock thing.

Diva is Beatles, Repro is Stones,
Love those bugs ‘til I rest my bones.

chk071 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Really, pretty much hated them since the first time i heard a song from them. I never was into that Hippie Woodstock thing.

I'm afraid you're mistaken, I dont know what makes you think the beatles were at woodstock and it was not the stones that were there, it was stoners :P
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Nice deal and got the new toys, been waiting so long for the spring reverb !

Fleer wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:19 pm Diva is Beatles, Repro is Stones,
Love those bugs ‘til I rest my bones.
:hyper:

perfect

Beatles were LSD.
Stones were opiods.

Duran, Duran is Diva.
Thompson Twins is Repro.

chk071 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:14 pm

OK, I'll play. What were you listening to in the late 60's???
Windows 10 and too many plugins

Return to “Instruments”