u-he Hive 1.2 - free update - adds wavetables and more

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hive 2

Teksonik wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:21 pmWhich by the way in case U-He is listening does fix the issue with intermittent clicks on the Left Channel. :)
Yep, we know... that one was one of the weirdest bugs I have ever had the honor to squash :oops:

Urs wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:26 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:21 pmWhich by the way in case U-He is listening does fix the issue with intermittent clicks on the Left Channel. :)
Yep, we know... that one was one of the weirdest bugs I have ever had the honor to squash :oops:
What was it? Was it that weird buffer times or what? :P

keel wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:32 pm
Urs wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:26 pm
What was it? Was it that weird buffer times or what? :P
It was the single trigger LFO2 writing past its buffer if buffer sizes were irregular. The next buffer was the left audio channel. So, you'd occasionally get a few samples of LFO2 on the left channel, but only at the beginning of a release phase, and only on single trigger modes.

Teksonik wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:25 pm I've had a lot of fun the last couple of days with the current version of Hive. Played it for hours and made a bunch of patches some of which were the starting points for projects. I'd like to share some of the fruits of my labor. Here are about 17 patches I did for Hive some of which use the new WT feature. I'll keep the download link up for an hour or so. :)

Teksonik Hive 2
Really great patches BTW Teksonik! Many ended up in my favourites. :tu:

Cool, thanks ! I'm glad you like them....... :hug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:15 pm
Teksonik wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:25 pm I've had a lot of fun the last couple of days with the current version of Hive. Played it for hours and made a bunch of patches some of which were the starting points for projects. I'd like to share some of the fruits of my labor. Here are about 17 patches I did for Hive some of which use the new WT feature. I'll keep the download link up for an hour or so. :)

Teksonik Hive 2
Really great patches BTW Teksonik! Many ended up in my favourites. :tu:
:tu:

Luftrum just released a nice soundset that helps demonstrate just how capable Hive is (i.e., not just for dance music).
https://youtu.be/RCE8IqSHeXY

Nice soundset.

I recently rebought Hive (like many I imagine) and oh boy did I miss it. Really powerful/versatile for such a light synth.

Return to “Instruments”