Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Is it OK to release an expansion mainly using the factory content or would it be a copyright infringement?

100tifiko wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:54 pm On 1.4.8 when I select the chord mode it shows all C but doesn't play chords until I delect all the bars and click again and then it plays chords
you do something wrong

Click the bottom C in a arp tick to select other chords. By default these ticks are set to single note.

Edit nvm.

msvs wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:20 pm
100tifiko wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:54 pm On 1.4.8 when I select the chord mode it shows all C but doesn't play chords until I delect all the bars and click again and then it plays chords
you do something wrong

Click the bottom C in a arp tick to select other chords. By default these ticks are set to single note.
Yes before it was all on cmajor by default but now shows as single not a big deal but just wanted to know if this is a bug or something I changed somehow thank you

it transfers the notes, which were before into the chord mode, that means if before was an up/down arp note, these notes were "singles". So we transfer them as singles into the chord mode. Cmaj makes no sense, since a bassline you want to spice up with just a few chords, would sond strange, if each note is a Cmaj. So we changed that.

Manuel - I'm adding some FX to the Master FX chain such as AA Vintage Phaser, Flanger.

Even if the mix is set to 0% it still "affects" the sound.
It seems there is a 1 or 2 db drop in volume, or something similar. Is that right?
Reaper (win), i7-7700k, 16GB

some FX from AA do that, right. You can compensate that with the GAIN in each slot, if necessary... 1-2db is quite exact. Or You could compensate inside the FX and overwrite the DEFAULT Preset, which is loaded on start.

Manuel how about adding a analog knob on the master filter that adds some analog warm and drift to the filter just on the master filter so there is not alot of cpu

Any chance of implementing mouse-scroll for arp rate value changes in addition to drop-down choices?

Is "initialise" working on the Master filter? Doesn't work for me - 1.4.7 / 1.4.8 VST2

Trice wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:30 pm Is it OK to release an expansion mainly using the factory content or would it be a copyright infringement?
It is not an issue, since you're not distributing copies of the factory content. You are selling (and shipping) only the preset files.

Manuel a feature request on the new real step sequencer that will come later please add glide portamento option on certain keys that would make this powerful tool thank you

How about changing the scroll function on the menus. When i use the mouse wheel it doesn't quite works as i'd expect, it's very slow, takes a lot of scrolls to move 1 sound.
Click for music links... Eurotrash!
MSI z390, i7 9700k OC, Noctua Cooling, NVMe 970 Pro, 64GB 3200C16, BeQuiet PSU, W10, Cubase 13, Avenger, Spire, Nexus, iZotope, Virus TI (INTERGRATED).

I have a question for the group on drum sequencer variations.

How can I do them?

Let me explain.

I have a drum sequence in Avenger that I want to use.

But the problem is that it's the same old loop over and over.

How do I add fills, or variations?

Do I have to open another avenger instance, with a variation on the original?

Is there a way of doing this within a single instance of avenger?

Maybe triggering a fresh loop in some way?

Your thoughts, tips, how-to's, workarounds welcome

kevvvvv
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

A few suggestions:

The users of Avenger would greatly benefit from a dedicated forum. How many useful info is lost and buried in this thread??!!
And this would also benefit the Vengeance guys with having to do less customer support as people could help each other and share knowledge via the forum.

It would be great to be able to drag a drum sound from the "drums" page into a new osc tab. In order to have much more tweakability then is possible over the drum sound than is presently possible. For using Avenger like a traditional sampler.

It would be great to have a movable playline start position in the drum sequencer. So you could start playing the sequence at beat 13 for example. Because if you're trying to tweak the end of a 4 bar pattern, it's tedious to have to listen through all 4 bars each time to get the the last bar in order to hear your edit.

It would be nice to be able to unlock Avenger from the host tempo and set an independant BPM. Music doesn't always need to be exactly and robotically in sync! It might be interesting to have an arp running at a different BPM, just for fun.

We need a much bigger window to display modulators! Check out Serum & Zebra, then have much bigger mod windows!

If any of this stuff is already possible, please let me know!

Return to “Instruments”