Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
nickmurraymusic
KVRer
6 posts since 21 Feb, 2019

Post Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:55 pm

Sample Logic just released a super clean-looking percussion library called "Drum Fury". This is a full walkthrough of the plugin. I test out the samples and give it a good run!
https://youtu.be/2ac-rWXIVaE

User avatar
Dillinger
KVRist
216 posts since 2 Apr, 2016

Re: Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:49 am

I am a Taiko master :)

Great video, appreciate you.

focusrite
KVRist
156 posts since 20 Aug, 2010

Re: Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:04 am

nickmurraymusic wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:55 pm
Sample Logic just released a super clean-looking percussion library called "Drum Fury". This is a full walkthrough of the plugin. I test out the samples and give it a good run!
https://youtu.be/2ac-rWXIVaE
You can double up with the transpose button on 2 instances?

nickmurraymusic
KVRer
6 posts since 21 Feb, 2019

Re: Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:10 pm

@dillinger lol thanks!

nickmurraymusic
KVRer
6 posts since 21 Feb, 2019

Re: Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:11 pm

focusrite wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:04 am
You can double up with the transpose button on 2 instances?
Very true - it would just be nice if it was already like that, as there are not too many samples per patch... there is lots of room on the keyboard

User avatar
Fleer
KVRAF
4141 posts since 23 Aug, 2014 from Boston/Cambridge

Re: Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:52 pm

Quality stuff at a sweet launch price, thanks.

deastman
KVRAF
7043 posts since 7 Aug, 2003 from San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 pm

Just FYI, since he seems to be getting some traction in this post- the OP is starting topics merely to promote his YouTube channel. Here’s another one:

viewtopic.php?p=7322587

Edit:
And another one.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=520722

The guy has a total of 5 posts at KVR in 3 topics, all of which he started in order to promote his videos.
Incomplete list of my gear: 110V AC to 12V DC 1.5A power supply (+ tip)

User avatar
Dillinger
KVRist
216 posts since 2 Apr, 2016

Re: Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:14 pm

He gives an honest opinion on this product. What’s odd about that?
I checked out his channel, he seems legit.

deastman
KVRAF
7043 posts since 7 Aug, 2003 from San Francisco Bay Area

Re: Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:18 pm

Dillinger wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:14 pm
He gives an honest opinion on this product. What’s odd about that?
I checked out his channel, he seems legit.
Nothing wrong with that, if you want KVR to become a place where people go to promote their YouTube channels under the guise of starting discussions. He’s started three topics so far, having never posted before that, and every topic was basically “go watch my video!”. It’s one thing if an established member who actively participates in the forums shares a link to something they’ve made, but this reeks to me of thinly veiled marketing by someone without a history here. I don’t spend my time memorizing the terms and conditions, but it wouldn’t surprise me if this is in violation of one of them.
Incomplete list of my gear: 110V AC to 12V DC 1.5A power supply (+ tip)

User avatar
Dillinger
KVRist
216 posts since 2 Apr, 2016

Re: Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

Post Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:31 pm

I can understand your perspective and agree with your first statement.

I’ll grab the tar; you get the feathers!

Steve Bolivar
KVRian
506 posts since 25 Aug, 2006

Re: Sample Logic DRUM FURY - First Look

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:17 am

deastman wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:02 pm
Just FYI, since he seems to be getting some traction in this post- the OP is starting topics merely to promote his YouTube channel. Here’s another one:

viewtopic.php?p=7322587

Edit:
And another one.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=520722

The guy has a total of 5 posts at KVR in 3 topics, all of which he started in order to promote his videos.
He gets pretty well brutalized on his "does melody matter" post. At least he's inspiring people to be creative. I didn't watch his videos but really enjoyed the reply posts.

I keep thinking of Ben Stiller as Mr Furious from Mystery Men when I see this post.

Return to “Instruments”