Does Melody Even Matter??

Chords, scales, harmony, melody, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

was she simple?
or complex?

Go ask Alice
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

jancivil wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:08 pm
vurt wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:42 pm
Bombadil wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:18 pm the red or the blue?
clearly you do not know me at all.
someone offers me two pills, im having both!
the ones that Mother gives you don't do anything at all, so it doesn't matter how many

but you do not want to be getting larger and small at the same time, I bet
depends which bits are growing and which are shrinking?

becoming a giant while your feet shrink for example, youd have no balance.

a growing head, would mean new hats, so that could get expensive. im already in a 63 :o

Bombadil wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:19 pm Go ask Alice
shes not too far from here :)

vurt wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:18 pm was she simple?
or complex?
she wasn't complex, that's for sure. i don't know if she was simple. she was a bit of a jock and athletic. taller, slimmer and more muscular than the short stubby filipinos i know. :hihi:
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

She came in through the bathroom window

a moth?

im pretty sure no one will sue me for calling their grandmother a moth, if indeed were still talking about grandmothers?

Let it be, let it be, let it be, let it be
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I’ve just been reminded why I stopped visiting this forum, let alone commenting here. It’s one thing to disagree with someone’s post or video which they took time to put together and post, but it’s quite another to reply with ad hominem attacks. There’s no need for it. It detracts from anything relevant you had to say, and actually makes you look far worse than what you were attempting to attack. There’s enough negativity in the world without all that.

I think it’s an interesting topic and worth discussion. Melody is important in certain circumstances, but in others in may actually detract from the goal. It all depends what you want to achieve.

Peace out.

+1

They have no respect.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

bees im ok with, wasps can f**k off.

Mobius wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:11 pm I think it’s an interesting topic and worth discussion. Melody is important in certain circumstances, but in others in may actually detract from the goal. It all depends on what you want to achieve.
So, does melody even matter? :hihi:
Fernando (FMR)

Mobius wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:11 pm I’ve just been reminded why I stopped visiting this forum, let alone commenting here.
What comments? Your profile says you have written one since 2002, namely the one above. Are we playing the sock puppet game here?
Peace out.
Piss off

mjolniiiiiiiir!!!!!!

What is melody?

Return to “Music Theory”