Alchemy patches from a 3rd party with copy of Alchemy 1 self registered?

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello I own a watermarked copy of Alchemy 1 registered to my name and address and want to buy 3rd party Alchemy 1 banks that other people registered/bought. Is it possible now that Camel Audio is out of business to use 3rd party purchased banks? I have about 15 banks that I am curious about buying for my self registered purchased copy of Alchemy 1. Let me know if you have bought banks for your copy of Alchemy 1 and I will make a WTB post to try to get some banks to scan for and install.

Depends on the license agreement of those 3rd party libraries, if they are for resale, fine. Just read the EULA first.
Last edited by Sampleconstruct on Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Do the one's that come from the Camel Audio Store originally work such as Atmospheric/Dream Voices/BIolabs Light Space/Steamworx + all the other originals from them? There is no EULA available for those one's so it's up to you guys to inform me whether they can work. (one persons registration with another persons)

Return to “Soundware”