Your next guitar?

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Would explain a lot.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Here are my 12 strings. :love:
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Yeah, things, vi's, synths. The second thing I played on my variax was Beverly hillbillies. The first thing I played on a midi guitar was an organ smoke on the water.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

tapper mike wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:51 pm The second thing I played on my variax was Beverly hillbillies.
:lol:

I think I went straight in for some variant of Mr Tambourine Man first, then secondly some 'eastern odyssey' with the sitar.. :scared:

Decided I'm going to get the Revelation bass 6 thing rather than the Squier (bit cheaper and I really like the electric 12 string of theirs I've got). Just got to decide on the colour now. Am I really the kind of man who would have a purple guitar....? :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Is your name Prince?
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Bombadil wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 pm Is your name Prince?
Errrr...the sunburst it is then.

..but I really do like the purple one for some reason..

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:31 pm
tapper mike wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:51 pm The second thing I played on my variax was Beverly hillbillies.
:lol:

I think I went straight in for some variant of Mr Tambourine Man first, then secondly some 'eastern odyssey' with the sitar.. :scared:
Yeah I went rick crazy for my first week. Beatles, Byrds, Bamgles and Petty. I played one Rickenbacker back in the 70's Didn't see another one for 30 years. Last two years I went busking.

I always find myself saying the same thing about Variax. It's past time to expand the library. Vox can do classical guitar on the starstream. I want mandolins, ukes, And maybe possibly more 80s and up electric guitars.
Dell Vostro i9 64GB Ram Windows 11 Pro, Cubase, Bitwig, Mixcraft Guitar Pod Go, Linntrument Nektar P1, Novation Launchpad

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:48 pm

Well, it would fit if you were in Joker make-up and clothes. Actually, the purple one looks kewl, too, but I'm a sucker for a good burst.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

donkey tugger wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:48 pm

Not all white strat players are named Jimi

I'd almost buy a Pavo Dinky but they don't make em with hss

I had a white Strat. Came to hate it, though. It's also the reason why I didn't get one of those Fender XIIs. The sunbursts were sold out.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I've got enough bursts. Oddly the jackson js34(dinky) is only available in quilt/burst. The 32 has a variety of solid colors but I also have my fair share of HH and SSS I miss having an hss around the house.

that purple reverend is a thing of beauty :love:
quite tempted...

agreed, that reverend looks tight

vurt wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:12 pm that purple reverend is a thing of beauty :love:
That kind of sounds like a double entendre from a British sitcom...
Sweet child in time...

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”