Pulsecode and Bitwig 2.4.3 Linux (Xubuntu 18.04)

Official support for: psychicmodulation.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello,

I use regularly Phonec2 and Echomelt2, both of which I find great. I'm trying Pulsecode and like quite a lot the character of it. One problem though: the chosen preset will not be reloaded when reloading a session. Pulsecode will default to 'Ok Go' even though the session was last saved using a preset. This is the demo version.

Phonec2 and Echomelt2 are reloading just OK. This problem is specific to Pulsecode. I know you do not support Linux although I wonder if you can do something about that since the other two plugins are working just fine.

Or is it the expected behaviour of the demo version ?

Cheers.

Hi, I'm looking into this, but unfortunately Bitwig's demo version cannot save projects so I cannot fully test this. I've contacted the developer to explore this further. I will post back with any findings.

All right. The principle being that both Phonec2 and EchoMelt2 are working perfectly in this respect. So something must have changed. I'm willing to try any test version if you wish.

Pulsecode is great. I'd be considering it if only there was a certainty that it can remember the settings like Phonec, Echomelt and Vectomelt do. At the moment the Pulsecode demo version always returns to 'Ok Go' after loading a Bitwig session that used it with a preset.

Return to “Psychic Modulation”