Bliss sampler

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bliss

I removed everything and downloaded again from the link above but I'm still getting the same alias issue.

It's probably due to S3 server cache not being updated.
Last edited by discoDSP on Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same result from this download location.

Calum wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:34 pm Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same result from this download location.
Okay, I found the culprit :dog: This works https://www.discodsp.com/download/?id=13

discoDSP wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:41 am Get some Bliss program goodies in the meanwhile ;) https://bit.ly/2C3PPnS
Thank you!
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

:tu:

discoDSP wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:51 pm
Calum wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:34 pm Unfortunately, I'm still getting the same result from this download location.
Okay, I found the culprit :dog: This works https://www.discodsp.com/download/?id=13
Yes, that's it installed now including plugins. Thanks for sorting that out. Lots to like in this update. I know it's a demo and for the moment (until the full version arrives) I'm not supposed to export anything, but of course I tried and Bliss quit immediately. Is that expected behaviour?

Calum wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:54 pm
discoDSP wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:51 pm
Yes, that's it installed now including plugins. Thanks for sorting that out. Lots to like in this update. I know it's a demo and for the moment (until the full version arrives) I'm not supposed to export anything, but of course I tried and Bliss quit immediately. Is that expected behaviour?
If you try to export in demo mode, which is not allowed, the FBI will arrive to your home for End User Agreement violation :D Seriously, it shouldn’t exit at all. Just display the disabled choice. Can you detail a bit more what do you do and where so I can track the possible bug? Thanks.

OK, I'll try to recreate what I did this evening (UK time) and report back. I managed to sample and save a Sampeltank instrument (acoustic guitar) but when I tried to export it as an SFZ, Bliss quit without any messages.

Calum wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:30 am OK, I'll try to recreate what I did this evening (UK time) and report back. I managed to sample and save a Sampeltank instrument (acoustic guitar) but when I tried to export it as an SFZ, Bliss quit without any messages.
Using the demo? Or maybe Sampletank hates Bliss touching their samples :hihi:

Yes, using the demo.

I see what you mean now. No, full version of Sampeltank 3, demo version of Bliss. I'm not fully awake yet!

Exporting is disabled in the demo ;) but that’s too harsh and not the expected behavior, thanks for the report 👍🏼

Hello. Is there a way to avoid destructive slice render and just create zones from cue points without dividing the sample up? Sorry for the long question there. I'm used to ye olde Shortcircuit, where I can divide up a sample with cue points and still be able to move the cues around anywhere with no destructive renders necessary to split zones. Each individual zone would show the whole sample and you could move the cues around without affecting the other zones, if that makes sense. A good number of other samplers are not as loosey goosey as Shortcircuit in this respect. Also, can I preview a zone without destructive render?.Thanks for your time---

Jonathan Shepherd wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 6:15 pm Hello. Is there a way to avoid destructive slice render and just create zones from cue points without dividing the sample up? Sorry for the long question there. I'm used to ye olde Shortcircuit, where I can divide up a sample with cue points and still be able to move the cues around anywhere with no destructive renders necessary to split zones. Each individual zone would show the whole sample and you could move the cues around without affecting the other zones, if that makes sense. A good number of other samplers are not as loosey goosey as Shortcircuit in this respect. Also, can I preview a zone without destructive render?.Thanks for your time---
Yes, I think it’s possible. I’ll try to make a video tutorial tonight if there’s room for that.

Return to “Instruments”