PSP Twin-L released, a dual algorithm classic limiter

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does testing help include it not loading in Cubase or being blacklisted?

DrReacto wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:19 am Does testing help include it not loading in Cubase or being blacklisted?
yes it should have been fixed

Antoni, while you are at it, could you please also take a look at the very long loading times of the VST3 version of the latest Vintage Warmer 2.7.3 in Cubase (Windows 10 64-bit)? Thank you.

I see version 1.0.1 on the PSP site now

8)
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

So the whole dual limiter paradigm, one is for catching Peaks and the other is for increasing the volume, is this right?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

The VST3 is still not scanning into Studio One 4, and neither version is scanning into Harrison Mixbus 5.

I am only using the 2 64bit VSTs.

Both versions passed the scanners in Acid 8 and latest Reaper.

Cubase 9.5.5 is locked up on VST3 scan for me right now. Had to force close the VST3 scan.
Tried Cubase twice, VST3 locked it right up both times.

So I deleted the VST3, I can't have it work in some and lock up the others, VST2 works in all that I use for now.

I did not try the VST3 in BL Cakewalk, I believe it had worked before with 1.0.0

ShawnMH wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:31 pm The VST3 is still not scanning into Studio One 4, and neither version is scanning into Harrison Mixbus 5.

Cubase 9.5.5 is locked up on VST3 scan for me right now. Had to force close the VST3 scan.

So I deleted the VST3, I can't have it work in some and lock up the others, VST2 works in all that I use for now.

I did not try the VST3 in BL Cakewalk, I believe it had worked before with 1.0.0

It has been fixed. You need not only to update our plug-in but also install the latest ilok licence manager (5.0.2).

We have just updated PSP Twin-L to version 1.0.1. This update fixes the most crucial bugs. We understand that a couple of these now fixed bugs might have kept some of you from being able to test the potential and sound quality this plug-in; if you need to renew your demo license please contact us and provide us with your ilok license ID; we have also restored the special introductory price of $49*.

PSP Twin-L v.1.0.1

BUG FIXES:
1. On some PC computers (Windows 10), VST3 version of plugin was ignored during VST3 plugin scan on Host startup (in Cubase 9, Cubase 10, Nuendo, StudioOne 4) - fixed (requires the latest version of the iLok License Manager)
2. On some PC computers: Input, Ceiling and Output knobs were disappearing - fixed
3. Protools: during offline bouncing - internal parameters were set to their default initial state if they were not automated. It didn't happen during online bouncing - fixed
4. After loading a session - Monitor switch was always set to OFF - fixed
5. After loading a session - SideChain switch was always set to Internal - fixed
6. Minor bugs fixed

CHANGES:
1. Gain reduction meter in PSP Twin-L had longer release in Protools 2018 than in other Host applications (this was only visual behavior - it did not affect sound) - fixed

Antoni Ozynski
www.PSPaudioware.com

PSP wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:02 am
ShawnMH wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:31 pm The VST3 is still not scanning into Studio One 4, and neither version is scanning into Harrison Mixbus 5.

It has been fixed. You need not only to update our plug-in but also install the latest ilok licence manager (5.0.2).

We have just updated PSP Twin-L to version 1.0.1. This update fixes the most crucial bugs. We understand that a couple of these now fixed bugs might have kept some of you from being able to test the potential and sound quality this plug-in; if you need to renew your demo license please contact us and provide us with your ilok license ID; we have also restored the special introductory price of $49*.

PSP Twin-L v.1.0.1

BUG FIXES:
1. On some PC computers (Windows 10), VST3 version of plugin was ignored during VST3 plugin scan on Host startup (in Cubase 9, Cubase 10, Nuendo, StudioOne 4) - fixed (requires the latest version of the iLok License Manager)
2. On some PC computers: Input, Ceiling and Output knobs were disappearing - fixed
3. Protools: during offline bouncing - internal parameters were set to their default initial state if they were not automated. It didn't happen during online bouncing - fixed
4. After loading a session - Monitor switch was always set to OFF - fixed
5. After loading a session - SideChain switch was always set to Internal - fixed
6. Minor bugs fixed

CHANGES:
1. Gain reduction meter in PSP Twin-L had longer release in Protools 2018 than in other Host applications (this was only visual behavior - it did not affect sound) - fixed

Antoni Ozynski
www.PSPaudioware.com
Ok, so it was the iLok License Manager update holding it back! I do check pretty regular for updates there too.

Updated that, and:
(64 bit): Cubase 9.55, Studio One 4, Reason 10.2.2, Reaper 5.971, WaveLab Pro 9.5, Sound Forge Pro 12, Sound Forge Audio Studio 12, Acid Pro 8, Vegas Pro 16, Harrison Mixbus 5 ->>ALL scanned without problem, and VST3 is showing where applicable. (I choose - install both 64 bit VST versions)

Akai MPC 2.4 is not having Twin-L in either form.

I can deal with that, thanks for the timely fixes Antoni :tu:

a few months on, any comments from users?
tempting at about $26

sqigls wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:53 am a few months on, any comments from users?
tempting at about $26
Just testing, sounds good and easy to use.
Am I missing something or is there really no Input/Output link available?

sqigls wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:53 am a few months on, any comments from users?
tempting at about $26
Using it regularly with a variety of sources here, mostly "organic" instruments. Easy to use, effective, good sounding, comprehensive sidechain controls, zero latency, super low CPU consumption... whats not to like? And with the new price... now my question for you, my friend is, do you need yet another compressor? I personally bought it because I love everything PSP. :hihi: :tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

i fuffed around too long and missed the sale :(
does anyone have an unused code they can sell?

On sale again for $20 or under depending on reseller.

Get it while you can!

Return to “Effects”