SENFINE by Wavelet Audio - Cinematic & Atmospheric

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OUR DEBUT PUBLIC EFFORT SENFINE IS NOW AVAILABLE AT THE INTRO PRICE OF $99 (FULL PRICE $139) UNTIL 16TH MARCH.

GET IT HERE: LINK

Short description:
Senfine is extensive soundtool aimed primarily for writing tracks in the styles of cinematic ambient and post-rock. At the same time, it perfectly fits any kind of deep emotional atmospheric projects in a wide variety of genres. It helps to add depth and to provide a gentle atmosphere to your productions. There is everything you might need for making atmospheric and deep sound inside Senfine library: from guitars and orchestral ambient instruments to drums and synths. Palette of Senfine instruments allows you to get the desired result quickly and easily right from the scratch. No need to use any third-party tools or plugins.

It is influenced by the styles of composers and artists such as Hammock, Tony Anderson, Lights & Motions, Jon Hopkins, Explosions In The Sky, Sigur Ros, Ólafur Arnalds, This Will Destroy You and many more.

All videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 5kCONdVen3

Audio demos:
https://soundcloud.com/wavelet-audio/sets/senfine-demos

Includes :
8 Ambient Keys:
  • 6 Pianos (Scoring piano plus 5 Ambient pianos)
  • Marimba, Glockenspiel, Synth
23 Guitars
  • 3 Tremolo guitars
  • 6 Ambient guitars
  • Overdrive guitar
  • 5 Distortion guitars
  • Bass guitar
  • 8 String guitar
  • 6 Swell & Ebow guitars (plus Multi instruments)
59 Synths (plus Multi Instruments)
  • 26 Pads
  • 13 Plucks
  • 5 Dream Synths
  • 6 Basses
  • 8 Leads
Full Drums
  • Kick
  • Snares
  • Toms
  • Hi-Hats
  • Cymbals
  • Rides
  • Sticks
8 Orchestral Warps (plus Multi Instruments)
  • Viola
  • Violins
  • Clarinet
  • Horn
  • Trombone I
  • Trombone II
  • Trumpet
  • Piano Warp
Endless Ambient Designer Possibilities

Specifications:
  • Requires Full version of Kontakt 5.8.0 as the minimum.
  • lossless .NCW format, 48kHz / 24bit.
  • 5,94 GB of hard drive space (9,92 GB of original sample material).
  • More than 130 instruments
  • 3600+ samples
  • Many unique features such as equalizer with graphical representation inside GUI, atmosphere designer, all-controls related macroses and LFOs and many more
  • FX-Rack
About us:
Wavelet Audio creates innovative software for modern composers, musicians, producers and sound designers. We primarily focus on the creation of deeply sampled instruments, we focus on new ideas and technologies.

If you want to find out more Please visit www.wavelet-audio.com

Thanks for your attention, guys <3

Evgeny & WA Team

If you want to take just ONE kontakt library to make a whole ambient song, take this one !

Not affiliated whatever, payed the full price but really dont regret any penny !

In this ocean of kontakt libs dealing with this stuff this one IS really special and really fixed to this one goal: make a complete ambient song with just this, all sounds sounding absolutely great together, you have lots of sounds/presets to choose from and the ambient designer is an absolutely great tool for creating your own athmospheres/soundscapes/ambiences.

It is really kind of lot of perfect fitting libraries together in one bundle, kind of Ambient "Workstation". But that dont mean (like usual s.... floating round) just throw 100 plucks, 100 pads, 100.....blow it up to 20 GB and have....nothing :-) ).

You see, I am really impressed by this one :-). Even the drums are just great, dont know how long I searched for ambient drums that would fit to my songs, hear its just in. Guitars....

Only thing thats a little poor relation for me are the basses, no extra category and the included ones in the guitar or synth category just dont fit my needs. Maybe room for an update or expansion cause I think they are really important for Ambient. I can live without bells and percussions and whatever, but bass.....

tatanka wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:16 pm but bass.....
Hey tatanka. Thanks for your reply and buying Senfine. We have been working so hard on it and happy to see you are happy to use it :)

If you can describe more in detail how do you see perfect cinematic ambient bass it would be so helpful to create an expansion in the future.

By the way, I was thinking about my first Atmosphere library yesterday. Guys from another forum reminded me about this project. They asked about a discount or repack. But I decided to offer a free copy of it to everyone who ordered Senfine before 17th March from our website as a present :)

From this moment, bonus content will be sent to all customers automatically. But you have already bought Senfine, I'll send you a bonus library asap :)

:tu: :clap:

If you can describe more in detail how do you see perfect cinematic ambient bass
Of course hard to describe....and I dont have any track to illustrate at the moment. Maybe to set the "borders": there is a great patch in the tone2 Ikarus Al expansion called "bassy athmosphere" which does exactly this: setting an bassy ambient athmosphere and on the other hand there is Sponge bass by Sounddust with the pure, accoustic, organic sound but of course (as pendle never does something without that "special" touch :-) ) with that something special....
And to add a third influence: as I just last weekend messed up completely the vocal part of this one at least it remembers of the bass and ambience "master", so this kind of bass sound should fit for a lot of things:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lWwBslWqg

tatanka wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:55 pm
Sponge bass by Sounddust
What a great example! Thanks. I've alwayis been liking his libraries. Especially, Cloud Cello and Viola.

Please describe a bit the bonus library.
Also, can patches from Senfine be played dry without reverb, or is reverb baked in to samples?

Bonus library:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqNLjaeXh3Y

About reverb:

There are some instruments like "Scoring Piano" that are dry and clear. There are special instruments like "Ambient Piano" that are sample-processed.

What can I say? On the one hand, we have a very flexible LFO & FX RACK systems which help us to create presets. It means the instruments are already "dressed" and ready-to-use. But you can always set it to default settings. Turn off all effects and modulations and use your own effects. On another hand, sometimes we needed some effects like Echoboy (oh, I love it) to get needed results. But we can not integrate Soundtoy's plugins into Kontakt. That's why we need to re-render the samples with the effects.

Thank you, I recognize the Photosynthesis Engine.
Maybe in download manual you can add which patches can be played dry.

Hey guys!

Just a little reminder. Two days left to order Senfine with intro price 99$ instead of 139$.

Also, SLR did a library review today. Check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XskosdskZs4

Evgeny

Purchased! Really love it - thank you very much guys :)

Hey guys.

Since this is our first public release we would be happy to know what you like in Senfine and what not. Second is more important because it will help us to improve our instruments in the future.

About 6 hours left to order Senfine with intro price <3
xerxes[no] wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:37 pm Purchased! Really love it - thank you very much guys :)
Thanks you so much for your kind words!

https://soundcloud.com/wavelet-audio/fo ... old-dreams

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”